[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Dragon_316ca wrote:Image
Oh wow, they start filming in 3 hours. If only I weren't 3,000 miles away...

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Oh wow, they start filming in 3 hours. If only I weren't 3,000 miles away...
when keeping it real goes wrong
@sammyjankis88

Hey guys, back from the set. Heading back later tonight. Sounds like they might be filming the
"bike chase"
in the parking structure this evening. Not sure how much footage we'll get cause the whole place is covered and security is all over. But you never know! We found another area of canal they will be using too for the flood. Have some photos that i'll upload later. Nothing spectacular or spoilerish though

philranger wrote:Hey guys, back from the set. Heading back later tonight. Sounds like they might be filming the
"bike chase"
in the parking structure this evening. Not sure how much footage we'll get cause the whole place is covered and security is all over. But you never know! We found another area of canal they will be using too for the flood. Have some photos that i'll upload later. Nothing spectacular or spoilerish though

Thanks man.

Great updates! thanks
{=}

got some set pics. loading them soon

Those GPD Bikes are interesting. I wonder if this is a scene where Batman is being pursued a la "You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. You'll set the dogs on me. But that's what has to happen..." So, this would be an interesting start to the film (for Batman anyway), sort of starting off where The Dark Knight ended, maybe a few months later. That assumption is just going by my speculation that instead of Batman being already gone, perhaps he is still around, or perhaps he hasn't given up the cowl just yet. Hmm...

1prep day (23).jpg
1prep day (16).jpg
1prep day 49.jpg
1prep day (11).jpg