[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Back from the set: pics to follow: quick things before I forget: bike chase with Bane's mercs with hostage tied to the back, GPD cruisers and motorcycles; rigging for the Batwing was on site ( but no Batwing yet); Bane's motorcycle mercs carried oozis; simulated gunfire that appears to richocet off of Batman; Bale and Bales stunt double onset.

That Bat Pod is amazing to see racing around with Batman's cape fluttering behind

1TDKR (9).jpg
1TDKR (7).jpg
1TDKR (5).jpg
1TDKR (4).jpg
1TDKR (3).jpg
1TDKR (2).jpg

1TDKR (18).jpg
1TDKR (17).jpg
1TDKR (16).jpg
1TDKR (14).jpg
1TDKR (12).jpg
1TDKR (11).jpg

Wally!

thanks for the updates!

It amazes me how they are going to make Pittsburgh and Los Angeles look like the same city. LA has a very distinct, spread out, run down ghetto look. Pittsburgh appear much cleaner.

God, this is the last time I'm going on vacation without Internet access, it seems like I missed a lot of things !

Would there be here a humble person kind enough to give me a summary of what has happened in the last 20 days? :)

Flutterby wrote:God, this is the last time I'm going on vacation without Internet access, it seems like I missed a lot of things !

Would there be here a humble person kind enough to give me a summary of what has happened in the last 20 days? :)
They filmed all the sex, murder and mayhem... now all they have left are the awkward pauses...