[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Octavius wrote:Since the production in Pittsburgh is done and the information are a little bit spare for the last days, I just watched a few set-pics again and noticed something :think:

(Yeah I know, a little bit late for that joke. Had to made this directly after reading the posts about the cone and hestitated then. I didn't want it to not upload it. Have a late joy.)
Wut.

THE CONE OF DOOM!

If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

In terms of performance, Tom Hardy is Starbucks while Cone is Apple. Cone has the best scenes with Ellen Page. They have great chemistry.

I love cone. I love cone.

Octavius wrote:
infamous wrote: His Sister.

WRONG! :lol:

She's his first cousine. Her Father John Nolan was also seen in Batman Begins.
Oh shit, you got my now! :facepalm:

infamous wrote:
Octavius wrote:
WRONG! :lol:

She's his first cousine. Her Father John Nolan was also seen in Batman Begins.
Oh shit, you got my now! :facepalm:
Can I have your now too?

Nolan4Life wrote:THE CONE OF DOOM!
great av/sig :lol:

You seem to be very sure about the great perfomance of the cone to be such a fanboy on this point of production.

Octavius wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:THE CONE OF DOOM!
great av/sig :lol:

You seem to be very sure about the great perfomance of the cone to be such a fanboy on this point of production.
From all the set pictures and interviews I've been reading about, it seems The Cone is absolutely ready to blow this out of the water. I'm talking BIG. The Cone of Doom > The Joker.

I think people are greatly underestimating the amount of screentime Cone will get. I definitely expect Cone to have a bigger part in the movie than Blake.