[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Lynn wrote:That library is amazing. :o
Glad to hear they're shooting on location in LA, too!
Where are they going to bus the homeless?!

The actual filming permit is for the office building. I'm not sure how strict the city permits are in L.A. but I hear they are pretty strict. So if it was for the library, it should probably say the library.

The permit is for September 3rd and 4th. Saturday and Sunday. Days when many of the businesses would be closed, including the library on Sunday. So it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine them getting permission to shoot on that whole city block.

jm9843 wrote:Saito's flooded palace sequence at the beginning of the movie was filmed on the Warner Bros lot.
Yeah if I remember correctly they split the interior filming between the two studios. I know that the majority of the interior Mal/Dom scenes were done at Universal.

If it's like the Inception filming, I'll probably be able to get a tiny bit of filming information the day before filming for LA (but I'll be going overseas on September 9 - so anything after that date I won't be able to cover). It won't be anything massive though. :neutral:

Wow, perfect location, amazing library, maybe a Catwoman scene, or a Bruce/Selina scene, :)

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011 ... rrance-ca/
According to one of our tipsters, “There’s a MR sign in the Southbay area, near the El Camino College parking lot. The sign is on Manhattan Beach Blvd but the set is the parallel street (Redondo Beach Blvd).There’s a lot of containers and they are building what looks like a ramp. Everything appears to be underground.”

sounds interesting!!!

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011 ... rrance-ca/
According to one of our tipsters, “There’s a MR sign in the Southbay area, near the El Camino College parking lot. The sign is on Manhattan Beach Blvd but the set is the parallel street (Redondo Beach Blvd).There’s a lot of containers and they are building what looks like a ramp. Everything appears to be underground.”
:thumbup:

Has Dragon_316ca ever not been on top of shit? It seems all he does is post the latest stories.

he is the Hero NolanFans Deserves...

Aw, I'm not in LA til Christmas, although I had the option in September. I bet they'll be all done by then, right?