[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Cilogy wrote:Image
Pure. Awesome.

SAW TOM HARDY!!! AAAAHHHH!! :batface:

AND GOD HIMSELF...MORGAN FREEMAN!!!

BobCobb wrote:Guys it was Marion's trailer, this couple saw her with her baby.
Gonna head back out there soon, I hope today is explosion day lol
Hehe I posted the same thing a few pages ago, that she was indeed filming (and yes it was with Morgan, etc), but thanks for confirming it anyway. Enjoy watching the filming! :thumbup:

Octavius wrote:Since the production in Pittsburgh is done and the information are a little bit spare for the last days, I just watched a few set-pics again and noticed something :think:

(Yeah I know, a little bit late for that joke. Had to made this directly after reading the posts about the cone and hestitated then. I didn't want it to not upload it. Have a late joy.)
See? The Cone is gonna have more screentime than Bane or Catwoman combined. He's the true villain.

I will be pissed at Nolan if he kills the cone.

ah man I love you guys!!!

TalkOnCorners wrote:I will be pissed at Nolan if he kills the cone.
He'll probably kill it in his final shot of filming. "And you thought you were going to survive". :twisted:

TalkOnCorners wrote:I will be pissed at Nolan if he kills the cone.
But it died in the comics, I can see Nolan taking this route.

But Nolan doesn't have to copy everything straight from the comics. But I guess the cone dying will add more impact to the story and to its performance. I can already imagine the epicness of the death scene. Chills.