[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
lol I just walked down the parking structure area through that narrow path in between the baseball stadium.
OK there's 2 batpods..forgive me for the crappy picture, but I stuffed my phone in my pocket to get the pic. Security was up everyones ass so it was kinda hard to take pics of what was going on in the underground parking structure. I saw a prop wall, prolly gonna blow that up. But yeah here's the pic of the batpod, it's really crappy quality so my bad .

TheSmoothKnight wrote:So do they start shooting tomorrow?
Indeed it does. Heading out in a few hours. We'll keep ya updated

philranger wrote:
Thanks and good luck!

BobCobb wrote:lol I just walked down the parking structure area through that narrow path in between the baseball stadium.
OK there's 2 batpods..forgive me for the crappy picture, but I stuffed my phone in my pocket to get the pic. Security was up everyones ass so it was kinda hard to take pics of what was going on in the underground parking structure. I saw a prop wall, prolly gonna blow that up. But yeah here's the pic of the batpod, it's really crappy quality so my bad .
Good job!

Two Batpods makes sense. I think there were two that arrived with the black Tumbler in Pittsburgh. After seeing how hard it is to maneuver, I'm surprised they don't have more than two! :lol:

Philranger! Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! :twothumbsup:

philranger wrote:
Cool, get something good. ;)

I couldn't upload as attachments as I'm using a different computer so I apologize for the size.

Wow, so that warehouse construction is at the end of what we believe may be a scene in the dry-canals? And with a police bike chase? I'm calling it as Bane's hideout.

Wait, but what I earlier thought might be doors (the slabs on chains) are now raised. Much like weights. So I can see that top construction spinning 'round.

Looking at the images, I couldn't help but think of that chase scene in T2.