The Dark Knight Rises vs The Amazing Spiderman?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TDKR by several miles. I really like the "old" Spiderman-trilogy and therefore I am not excited about it being remade; I don't give it a big chance to beat the older version (for me). Moreover, one already knows the story, maybe it's got a new villain and the approach will be different, but so what, it's Spiderman after all and we already have a modern trilogy telling that story.
In comparision, TDKR will have a story noone knows yet, and giving the quality of TDK it will therefore be both better and more exciting than TAS. (I have to mention that I do not know the comic books of both Spiderman and Batman).

chee wrote:
steveportee wrote: Only on Nolan Fans.

Obviously, The Amazing Spider-man wins by a mile. The villain is a giant lizard thingy. End of story. Case closed.
TDKR has Catwoman and Bane. Boobs for the straight males and lesbian/bi females. And topless men for straight females and gay/bi males.

It's a fuckin' win win.
But TDKR has nothing for lizard enthusiasts.

^ Or does it??

The Amazing Spiderman is like Kool-Aid. And The Dark Knight Rises is like a fine wine. How can you even compare the two?

The Dark Knight Rises is like a talented asshole shitting something genius like new york city with all the proper street signs, skyscrapers, roads and The Amazing Spiderman is like large lumpy dump with nothing stimulating about it.

SantomTheWhite wrote:The Dark Knight Rises is like a talented asshole shitting something genius like new york city with all the proper street signs, skyscrapers, roads and The Amazing Spiderman is like large lumpy dump with nothing stimulating about it.
WTF?

SantomTheWhite wrote:The Dark Knight Rises is like a talented asshole shitting something genius like new york city with all the proper street signs, skyscrapers, roads and The Amazing Spiderman is like large lumpy dump with nothing stimulating about it.
quite the metaphors

Completely understandable. I completely agree. Completely.