The Dark Knight Rises vs The Amazing Spiderman?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TDKR will win because it's the third film in the Nolan Batman series. Most people know what to expect from Nolan, so they're going to see this film. TAS is a reboot with a lot of uncertainty.

Well of course The Dark Knight Rises will be better. Why even the need for a thread?

my predictions....

Forum Pro
Law
Mason01 wrote:Well of course The Dark Knight Rises will be better. Why even the need for a thread?
i came to this thread to say this exact thing..

like wtf... can this thread be locked

I don't think people will have to choose. Movie tickets, especially non 3-d, aren't expensive to the point where you couldn't see two in two weeks. My point is that I don't see TAS having a significant effect on TDKR's box office performance, which should be amazing based on the fact that TDK set records and not many walked away from TDK unsatasfied.

Critically? I think it's simply too early to tell. We know what Nolan can do with this cast, I don't know anything of TAS's chemistry, we will have to wait and see.

I will probably try to see both, but TDKR will own TAS.
I will see TDKR in IMAX, hopefully, and in the dollar theatre a couple of times, and I will probably see TAS only once.

I have no interest in watching TAS since it will look like a video game.

Fran wrote:I have no interest in watching TAS since it will look like a video game.

Spider Man reboot is actually...a Mirror's Edge film :lol:

Mr. Caine wrote:
Fran wrote:I have no interest in watching TAS since it will look like a video game.

M.E. does look cool.

Baconboy wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:
M.E. does look cool.
Definitely more cool then this The Dark Spidey film :| And its a really cool game :twothumbsup: