OFFICIAL Poster from the website!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
My very favorite part about the poster, and what the trailer might contain, is the fact that everyone on all the forums were all liars and speculators and people just posting to trick everyone. No one had it. It surprised everyone! :)

ethermay wrote:My very favorite part about the poster, and what the trailer might contain, is the fact that everyone on all the forums were all liars and speculators and people just posting to trick everyone. No one had it. It surprised everyone! :)

Ummm.....What?

Anyone got a widescreen 1920 x 1080 version of the poster?

Samuel R. Jankis wrote:Anyone got a widescreen 1920 x 1080 version of the poster?
The version on the website is the largest format it comes in, I'm pretty sure.

ethermay wrote:My very favorite part about the poster, and what the trailer might contain, is the fact that everyone on all the forums were all liars and speculators and people just posting to trick everyone. No one had it. It surprised everyone! :)

luxneji wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:It´s fascinating, but... am I going insane or there are some projections of the characters over the shattered buildings...
i think soo too i see something like catwoman on the left but i just though i'm crazy
Where? :wtf: When you say things like that you should show it on the pic because I never find it :lol:

Batcat.... these guys look too much into things... :facepalm: :lol:

This section right now has become the Entertainment Section... :lol:

Samuel R. Jankis wrote:Anyone got a widescreen 1920 x 1080 version of the poster?
Just take a print screen of the official website and crop it down. That's how I got mine. It's the only possibly way to get a good quality result.

Forum Pro
Law
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
hahahahaha nice nice, very clever

talli wrote:Image
I love this version. The depth is incredible.