OFFICIAL Poster from the website!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ANONIMNIQ wrote:Yeah... and The dark knight is actually... white. Like an guardian angel rising above the city :)
I agree... this poster shows what Batman really is to gotham, it brings him back.

I think that the three bat-films work like the three act magic tricks in The Prestige, and this one is, in fact, the prestige of the story. It could be brilliant... it will be brilliant...

I can hardly breathe after seeing that beauty! It's just..wow. I can't even imagine what will be happening to me at the premiere..

This is such a fantastic poster, and now the trailer's coming. It's a little too much to take in right now.

Sorry for the caps, but IT'S WONDERFUL.
The perspective is amazing. It does look like someone is lying on the ground (a metaphor for Gotham collapsing?) and suddenly looks up and sees hope. Anyway, I didn't think a poster could get me so excited. It definitely went beyond my craziest expectations. Hope the film does the same. 8-)

B-E-A_utiful

I first I didn't see the Bat symbol. But when I did, I came.

steveportee wrote:I first I didn't see the Bat symbol. But when I did, I came.
Yeah took me a few mins to realize the symbol as well :lol:

Christie wrote:This is such a fantastic poster, and now the trailer's coming. It's a little too much to take in right now.
Between this being Harry Potter week for many of this, these huge news drops are pushing me over the edge. I completely agree with all the comments, the symbolic nature of the symbol is brilliant. Perhaps with that in mind, the Bat logo as it will appear in the film will simply be a white light piercing through... not cloud, far too cliche. I haven't a clue.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

-Vader

Law_of_4 wrote:i'm just so happy
:lol: !

I also didn't see the batsymbol at first. But damn...loving this.