[SPOILERS] For those who've seen the teaser.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SORRY I SHOULD HAVE WROTE THIS AT THE VERY TOP. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE TEASER. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE OR WILL SEE IT SOON. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN IT AND WANT TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL.

I made this thread for people who have seen the trailer. I'm sure it's going to be making it's way into theater's within the next 2 weeks. I don't want the teaser described in the other one. This is a thread for those who do wanna read what was in the teaser. The other thread is just a confirmation that it exists. That's all I need.

Moderators please don't lock this one. I want to see the teaser on my own for the first time without having it described. I'm sure others on this forum feel the same way.
Last edited by CaliKid329 on July 8th, 2011, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Where did you see it?

And most importantly, DID IT KICK ASS?

I... am dissapointed. :problem: Still, nice idea, I say go with it. Oh, and the spoil thing? My brain will probably go C-R-A-Z-Y for any kind of youtube leak, in a sec. :shifty:

Let down.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Where did you see it?

And most importantly, DID IT KICK ASS?

Sorry I haven't seen it I forgot to write that as the first line. I made the tread for people who have seen it (which im sure nobody has yet but within the next 2 weeks im sure they will) This is a thread for them to discuss in detail for those who want details. The other thread is for a confirmation that the teaser trailer exists.

m4st4 wrote:I... am dissapointed. :problem: Still, nice idea, I say go with it. Oh, and the spoil thing? My brain will probably go C-R-A-Z-Y for any kind of youtube leak, in a sec. :shifty:
Me too... I thought you really saw it :|

Well, I guess I'll be waiting for it to be real...

Sorry for the people that I kinda mislead I just figured were getting so close to the release of it that if it did exist now some people don't wanna know exactly how it looks and whats in it.

Is there something I should put in the thread title that would help people know its not 100% official just yet? So more people don't get dissapointed. Let me know guys. I don't wanna mislead people.

I was duped by the OP. :eh:

Add "coming soon..." :lol:

Silly title. '(Upcoming) Teaser discussion' would have sufficed.
Last edited by Jeebus on July 8th, 2011, 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.