[SPOILERS] For those who've seen the teaser.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:Ok, then GREEN BAND, whatever, the point was: when TDKR teaser starts to roll, seconds fly...So it won't be 1:33 of footage or voiceover or both, it will be 1:20-1:22.

THAT was my point, thank you.
:neutral:

m4st4 wrote:Ok, then GREEN BAND, whatever, the point was: when TDKR teaser starts to roll, seconds fly...So it won't be 1:33 of footage or voiceover or both, it will be 1:20-1:22.

:neutral: (lol crazy didn't saw your post)

:neutral:

^I like how y'all like to rub it in. I admit my mistake, I wasn't aware of the fact that trailers for movies that are not rated are either Green Band or Red Band, nothing more, now I know that, but to :facepalm: every time someone makes a mistake, come on...

(I know you were :| , but nevermind)

:|

:brick: Naah, it's more like: :D Move on, c y'all after they release something official.

m4st4 wrote::brick: Naah, it's more like: :D Move on, c y'all after they release something official.
c u l8ter.

DKRRumors wrote:There's no way they would waste such a highly anticipated 30seconds on anything else other than HP. WB won't really have any other big releases till Sherlock Holmes till December.
Um, Contagion in September, Happy Feet in November? They won't attach it to HF being a family film, but it could very well find itself attached to Contagion. Though I think SH will be attached to that.

Major WB releases until December (probably missing one and two here since I'm working off Aussie schedule):

Harry Potter
Horrible Bosses
Crazy, Stupid Love
Contagion
Dream House (still waiting for its final release date to be finalised)
Happy Feet 2
New Year's Eve
Sherlock Holmes

George wrote:
theweatherman wrote:
Well, he's got a point considering, in the next week theater workers and maybe others will get a chance to see it.
That's true, but until that happens this is just going to get stuffed full of discussion not related to the specifics of the trailer.
That's sure :lol: