[SPOILERS] For those who've seen the teaser.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batcat wrote:Add "coming soon..." :lol:

I can't find where to edit the title, can anyone help me out here???

I don't know I never made a thread over here :(

CaliKid329 wrote:
Batcat wrote:Add "coming soon..." :lol:

I can't find where to edit the title, can anyone help me out here???
get a mod on it, The OP can't edit the first post/thread info for some reason.

CaliKid329 wrote:SORRY I SHOULD HAVE WROTE THIS AT THE VERY TOP. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE TEASER. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE OR WILL SEE IT SOON. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN IT AND WANT TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL.

I made this thread for people who have seen the trailer. I'm sure it's going to be making it's way into theater's within the next 2 weeks. I don't want the teaser described in the other one. This is a thread for those who do wanna read what was in the teaser. The other thread is just a confirmation that it exists. That's all I need.

Moderators please don't lock this one. I want to see the teaser on my own for the first time without having it described. I'm sure others on this forum feel the same way.

CM_Punk wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:SORRY I SHOULD HAVE WROTE THIS AT THE VERY TOP. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE TEASER. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE OR WILL SEE IT SOON. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN IT AND WANT TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL.

I made this thread for people who have seen the trailer. I'm sure it's going to be making it's way into theater's within the next 2 weeks. I don't want the teaser described in the other one. This is a thread for those who do wanna read what was in the teaser. The other thread is just a confirmation that it exists. That's all I need.

Moderators please don't lock this one. I want to see the teaser on my own for the first time without having it described. I'm sure others on this forum feel the same way.
What's this gif? :D Has this ever happened for real? :D

DHOPW42 wrote:
CM_Punk wrote:
What's this gif? :D Has this ever happened for real? :D
Nah it was for a skit I believe. It's hilarious though - the most popular one for this gif was when Bin Laden died.

:lol:

Is this really necessary when no one has seen the trailer?

George wrote:Is this really necessary when no one has seen the trailer?
Well, he's got a point considering, in the next week theater workers and maybe others will get a chance to see it.

theweatherman wrote:
George wrote:Is this really necessary when no one has seen the trailer?
Well, he's got a point considering, in the next week theater workers and maybe others will get a chance to see it.
That's true, but until that happens this is just going to get stuffed full of discussion not related to the specifics of the trailer.

How long before someone spills the beans? :think: