filmfanatic's reveals/disinformation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
i know filmfanatic has said that sometimes they put out bullshit stories to mislead people

but he has also confirmed a lot of things for us

one of his comments still bugs me though

a while ago when there were rumors going around about the premise of the film being that Batman and Cat Woman team up to face off against Bane, Talia Al Ghul, and a character played by Joseph Gordon Levitt

he responded in a way that seemed to confirm this rumor

so was he trying to mislead us, or was he telling the truth?

by the way, where is the guy anyway...has anyone seen him sneaking around?

A.) He wasn't in a position (job) in which he would have known any plot details at the time. Tom said that on Inception that only the cast knew details of the plot, set builders didn't know why they were building sets, etc... I imagine this rings true with TDKR, as with all of Nolan's films. People as low on the food chain as him don't know details until they actually see a scene get shot or the day before for prep.

B.) TDKR is in production... he's probably busy.

Crazy Eight wrote:A.) He wasn't in a position (job) in which he would have known any plot details at the time. Tom said that on Inception that only the cast knew details of the plot, set builders didn't know why they were building sets, etc... I imagine this rings true with TDKR, as with all of Nolan's films. People as low on the food chain as him don't know details until they actually see a scene get shot or the day before for prep.

i dont think its inconceivable that people in the production offices had known the plot premise

Crazy Eight wrote:A.) He wasn't in a position (job) in which he would have known any plot details at the time. Tom said that on Inception that only the cast knew details of the plot, set builders didn't know why they were building sets, etc... I imagine this rings true with TDKR, as with all of Nolan's films. People as low on the food chain as him don't know details until they actually see a scene get shot or the day before for prep.

That's what I think as well... I think at the time he didn't know much about the plot but he knew that Pence was going to be in India and never denied he would be young Ra's. I don't remember him talking about Talia though... He never said anything about it, neither about Catwoman/Batman teaming up :think:

I also think he's busy with TDKR right now, maybe he's reading us though and laughing at some of our crazy ideas :lol:

Wow, a thread about me! Delightful.

A) Are you so sure I'm low on the food chain?

B) Very, very busy.

filmfanatic wrote: Wow, a thread about me! Delightful.

A) Are you so sure I'm low on the food chain?

B) Very, very busy.
A) Nice to see you again :thumbup:

B) I understand! And I was sure you were still reading us and din't forget us 8-)

filmfanatic wrote: A) Are you so sure I'm low on the food chain?
We need proofs. Tell us the whole plot and we'll believe you.

Oh well, I tried. :lol:

Silly jokes aside, nice to see you again on these boards!

Lynn wrote:
filmfanatic wrote: A) Are you so sure I'm low on the food chain?
We need proofs. Tell us the whole plot and we'll believe you.

Oh well, I tried. :lol:
Nice try, I also thought about doing this :lol:

I'm saying you, guys, he's the frakking Christopher Nolan.

:shh: