Harley Quinn

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I've always liked Rogue and Storm. I liked the silver streak that Storm has in her hair in some depictions. It's bad ass!

akv1984 wrote:I've always liked Rogue and Storm. I liked the silver streak that Storm has in her hair in some depictions. It's bad ass!
Sometimes I like Rogue, really hated her in the movies though.

I don't remember the movies very well. It's been a while since I have seen them.
The last X Men movie I saw was the Wolverine Origins one. It sucked. But Jackman and Shriber(sp?) were good. Everything else was just awful.

Wonder Woman is the closest that a female superhero is going to get to big screen recognition. She's one of the few female superheroes that isn't given a wimpy distance power to excuse her from actually fighting.

And, Harley Quinn is only going to appear if The Joker appears in the next Batman movie which I don't think is going to happen.

And, Harley Quinn is only going to appear if The Joker appears in the next Batman movie which I don't think is going to happen.
I know. I would have really loved to see Nolan's interpretation of Harley. Evan Rachel Wood would have been awesome in the part in my opinion.

akv1984 wrote:I don't remember the movies very well. It's been a while since I have seen them.
The last X Men movie I saw was the Wolverine Origins one. It sucked. But Jackman and Shriber(sp?) were good. Everything else was just awful.
Gambit was very charismatic. But I agree, everything else sucked.

If there's going to be any kind of non-villain, female presence in the potential Batman 3 movie, it really should be Sarah Essen.

You can bet Jim's wife, Barbara, walked out on him after his revealing 'answer' about which family member he loved more came out in TDK.

It would be very easy (in my opinion) to bring in the Essen character (wasn't she rumoured to be in TDK, in the early going, anyway?) along the lines of the comics: Jim's ex-lover from years past moving on because he was married; returning to Gotham after losing her husband in a drug raid (IIRC), taking up with a now-divorced Gordon and working with him at the GCPD, and eventually marrying him. (We don't need to mention what happened in No Man's Land, because it's far too depressing. And with potentially no Joker in part 3, it doesn't have to happen at all.)

But please, no 20-something, wide-eyed waif along the lines of that ridiculous Megan Fox-as-Catwoman rumor for the role.

Please.

^^ That would be pointless.

Now Barbara leaving him? Just that? I can understand that. But don't introduce another character to fill a gap that was already filled.

akv1984 wrote:
I know. I would have really loved to see Nolan's interpretation of Harley. Evan Rachel Wood would have been awesome in the part in my opinion.
I don't think that Harley, even if the Joker does return, would be for a Nolan-ized Batman film. Maybe a cameo (one in a million).

Harley would never, ever, ever ever, see the light of day in Nolan's films.