What has made you most excited for the film?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Everyone's known about TDKR for quite some time. Between the announcement of the film and now, what news has personally made you the most excited? Was it the announcement of the film and title? Perhaps when Nolan shot down 3D and the Riddler? Was it the announcement of the villains, or maybe when JGL and Marion were officially signed on? I'm sure many will bring up the first shot of Bane.

For me personally, the moment that made me most excited was when Wally Pfister said in an interview, "The opening scene is gonna blow your mind." I knew right there that as soon as the film starts and and I'm watching in the theater, that I was going to be immediately satisfied. A good runner up was when Hardy was announced as Bane, because when I heard Hardy was in, I wanted him as Bane. I was also excited when Pence was cast, as I knew the scope of the film was going to be bigger than ever, and they weren't going to forget about Batman Begins (one of my favorite films, topping even TDK).

Well for me, every step of the way has been exciting. The first point in which I was excited was the actual announcement. It left a lot of options open, and made me think... how could Nolan top The Dark Knight?

But out of all the casting news (including Tom Hardy as Bane, that was a massive adrenaline rush for me), logo reveals and plot rumours, my most excited moment was the official reveal of Bane. The photo is just epic. I love the look Nolan and the team have created for Bane, and Hardy looks to fit the part just wonderfully.

I think my next, most anticipated information release is Catwoman. Or a vehicle. Then of course the teasers, posters, trailers and the plot synopsis. Damn, there is just way too much to take in.

Oh, and the actual film being released, of course. ;)

Mason01 wrote:Oh, and the actual film being released, of course. ;)
That will be the single most pivotal moment in my life.

Yeah. Probably the greatest moment of my life. I'll probably watch it twice in a day, too. :lol:

Mason01 wrote:Yeah. Probably the greatest moment of my life. I'll probably watch it twice in a day, too. :lol:
I watched Batman Begins once in one day

I watched The Dark Knight twice in one day

Its only fair if i watch The Dark Knight rises thrice in one day. :lol: :lol:

The adrenaline rush as I'm driving to the theater is gonna be insane. I'm gonna be giddy as a school girl.

When I hear the Batman music during the Warner Brothers intro at around 12:10 am July 20th 2012

I know this is future tense but thats the first thing that comes to mind
"When art imitates life"

I can guarantee that I will be at the front of the line, in Batman costume (the Dark Knight costume too, not the old school yellow logo one), at the largest IMAX theater in my state.

I don't care how long I have to wait. I will be there.

The last 60 seconds of TDK did it for me.

man i really can't wait for this film.... only a year and one month left!!!!