The shape of Bale for 3rd Bat film?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
If the script or story didn't need to have Batman in great shape, then I that would be a mistake and oversight on the story writers.

When is Bruce/Batman not in great shape in the comic and graphic novels?

It would disappointing, especially since it could be the last Bat film for Nolan and Bale. All I'm saying is Bale should be in Equilibrium type shape but a bit better....and in better shape than he was in for BB.

Eternalist wrote:Excuse me:

That's not the best shape?

Were you expecting this:

Jeez....that thing on the bottom is not in shape.....he is a legit freak! LOL

Oh, c'mon leave the poor man the way he like to be. Christian is a terrific actor, very pro. He is a human not a loose/gain weight machine. He was in great shape for both Batman movies. Believe me, He looks GREAT.
I don't know how Batman's shape supose to be, but Bale fulfill all my expectations.

They explained this in an interview somewhere...

Bale was too bulky to move sufficiently quickly in Begins. In TDK he was slimmer, but still very strong and now fast. Just like the suit.

nevermindpopfilm wrote:They explained this in an interview somewhere...

Bale was too bulky to move sufficiently quickly in Begins. In TDK he was slimmer, but still very strong and now fast. Just like the suit.
Ya I think Batman Begins was right after The Machinist. So Bale bulked up quite up a bit for Begins and Nolan and the producer made him lose some of the muscle.

Eternalist wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:
talli wrote:lmao, he was in great shape both batmans
No...actually he wasn't in GREAT shape.....at least not in TDK.

He was in good shape in BB.....not in great ideal Batman shape though.

If he would have had more time to prep in between the Machinest and BB, then he would have got there though.

Bale even admitted he wasn't in as great of shape as he would have liked to be for BB, he was getting there though.
If I was only half as ripped as Bale in the Batman movies I'd be a happy man. It's amazing that a guy that ridiculously ripped can be considered "not in the best shape".
True dat'. I consider ALL my muscles to be compared with a plastic bg filled with gelatin.
DKnight007 wrote:
Eternalist wrote: Image
Holy s***! That's an inhuman freak!