The Dark Knight Rises trade shows

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:

JokerTV21 wrote: fanboys.... :facepalm:

it's not like we are gonna watch the damn logo for 3 hours! if it's purplish then I LIKe!!

m4st4 wrote: And you are... nolanfan? ... :problem:

JokerTV21 wrote: wat..I ain't supposed to post my own opinion?
You ain't supposed to be hypocrite.
:3

Dragon_316ca wrote:Image
That logo looks like...
A placeholder. :|

So, we're not getting anything? :(

Second day of expo and nada? My days on work are even longer... :thumbdown:

Addicted2Movies wrote:
Yeah I'm partial to agreeing with you and Teddy on this. I've been sort of disappointed with the approach they've taken for TDKR presentation wise. Unlike Batman Begins and TDK which were marketed as two unique films with different creative cinematic approaches but with a common story, TDKR appears to be linking itself a little too much to TDK in this facet. From the title to the apparent logo the film is lacking the unique creative flair of the other two movies in the trilogy. Already on a title standpoint Batman Begins will be seen as the oddball in this epic trilogy when it's all said and done. Hopefully, Nolan will have such an amazing story and utilize a unique direction approach that has us all forget about the marketing.
this x82418421368941369352

this was my biggest concern and worry when the title came out, that it's just gonna be TDK part two, rather than it's own film.
but i guess only time will tell, hopefully it's a placeholder or something. and yes we're reading too much into this, but until we get something proper to obsess over, this is all we got.

Forum Pro
Law
does anybody know exactly how long the expo is going on for?

I think we are all a bit giddy and impatient as far as all of this goes. Remember everyone, IN NOLAN WE TRUST!

Chris will deliver. Just think about it. Give it time. :thumbup:

No idea, but I'd love something new. A logo is awesome and all, but come on Warner Brothers, give us something to have a real epic discussion about...

Forum Pro
Law
Mason01 wrote:No idea, but I'd love something new. A logo is awesome and all, but come on Warner Brothers, give us something to have a real epic discussion about...
well, i'm not sure but i think it lasts until the 16th, so tomorrow... they still have all day today and tomorrow to deliver, if not.. i'm pissed