[SPOILERS] Production in New York

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Shindler2010 wrote:Hey, does anyone know when in November they finish filming The Dark Knight Rises?
Either November 12 or November 14.

Asanty wrote:
Lynn wrote:
What is this I don't even - :wtf: :lol:

The other pic is great, though. :lol:
Maybe it belongs to Catwoman? :-D
...or maybe Emma Thomas :modesty:

DoubleD wrote:All these recent photos, videos, and specualation are too much.

I feel like I know too much at this point.
Yet we still know nothing.

It's all about context.

movieman1005 wrote:
Shindler2010 wrote:Hey, does anyone know when in November they finish filming The Dark Knight Rises?
Either November 12 or November 14.
That's so soon. It's kind of surreal that it's coming to an end. :batman:

Beetles wrote:That's so soon. It's kind of surreal that it's coming to an end. :batman:
Agreed...but in a way, it's just beginning for the fans. Six weeks until the full trailer hits theaters; presumably a downloadable, official version will be online a week later. If we think we're stoked now....the trailer's simply going to make us...well....

When you say 'six weeks' it sounds even closer :D

Beetles wrote:
movieman1005 wrote: Either November 12 or November 14.
That's so soon. It's kind of surreal that it's coming to an end. :batman:
I'm relieved. I'm kind of tired of the constant barrage of ninja photos. I'm really hoping we've only seen about 5% of the film, and haven't ruined it all.

Would serve us right, I guess. I mean, I know I'm at least a hypocrite. I don't want the surprise spoiled, yet I spend so much of my idle time trying to deduce fragments of information from spy photos, set reports, rumors, etc.

But, yes, it will also be a little sad because the activity on the boards will die down and not pick up again until MI:GP...

darkest_knight wrote:
Beetles wrote: That's so soon. It's kind of surreal that it's coming to an end. :batman:
I'm relieved. I'm kind of tired of the constant barrage of ninja photos. I'm really hoping we've only seen about 5% of the film, and haven't ruined it all.

Would serve us right, I guess. I mean, I know I'm at least a hypocrite. I don't want the surprise spoiled, yet I spend so much of my idle time trying to deduce fragments of information from spy photos, set reports, rumors, etc.

But, yes, it will also be a little sad because the activity on the boards will die down and not pick up again until MI:GP...
Your post x10468094 :twothumbsup:

Concerning these boards; yeah, they'll slow, but I think interviews and the emergence of previously unleaked reports and sensitive photos will keep us brimming for months.
When the official magazine articles are released there will be a tonne of extra information and photos that they didn't publish, but it will be legal to release them.

The trailer and promo will get us all speculating and analysing every frame again. But I'm assured that there will be a little promotional campaign. Not on scale to TDK, but posters, artwork and maybe a few websites full of backstory.

It's sad that the filming is coming to an end really, because it's great popping online everyday and finding out more about how the production is going. I'm sure, though, the trailer and stuff will keep us WELL occupied for the next few months, at least.

darkest_knight wrote:
Beetles wrote: That's so soon. It's kind of surreal that it's coming to an end. :batman:

I'm going to enjoy the lull, because this forum is just going to explode once the trailer AND the prologue get released.