[SPOILERS] Production in New York

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:i'm gonna go check it out on sunday, if you guys remind me about it
Check it out on Sunday.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Dragon_316ca wrote:Looks like NYC filming is already underway, according to this guy:

http://twitter.com/willers
They're filming The Dark Knight Rises on the Upper East Side

@BatmanNewsCom the other night they changed The Museum of the City of New York's signs all to 'Gotham City Hall'

@BatmanNewsCom sidewalks are blocked, filming resumes sunday night
Maybe filmfanatic can verify this for us.

More on this soon.

More on this soon.
Tease.

filmfanatic wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:Looks like NYC filming is already underway, according to this guy:

http://twitter.com/willers

Maybe filmfanatic can verify this for us.

More on this soon.
:batface:

Batman-News.com wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:New York City with snow, eh? I think I need to hibernate for the next 18 months or whatever it is. There is no telling what is what anymore.
You really avoiding all the trailers and everything? I don't want to be exposed to anything WB doesn't want me to see but I can't imagine not watching the trailers...more power to ya! :thumbup:

BTW, any film buffs know what exactly a "plate shot" is? I tried Googling it but couldn't find a good answer.
Plate shot: Standard procedure for more commercial location photography.

I will be out on the prowl tomorrow to see if i can get any shots. I will be where the guy pointed out.. He did say the The Museum of New York sign was switched to Gotham City Hall.. I read otherwise in previous posts. :JGLface: :judge: :goNF:

infamous wrote:I will be out on the prowl tomorrow to see if i can get any shots. I will be where the guy pointed out.. He did say the The Museum of New York sign was switched to Gotham City Hall.. I read otherwise in previous posts. :JGLface: :judge: :goNF:
Cool, keep us informed. Looking forward to see what you uncover. :thumbup:

any updates on this new york business? i'm a short subway commute away.

Sorry, in London at the moment. Nothing happening this week. This report is false.

filmfanatic wrote:Sorry, in London at the moment. Nothing happening this week. This report is false.
Kay, thanks man. :D