[SPOILERS] TDKR in Scotland

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mason01 wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:It also looks like they'll be shooting from the outside.
Yeah, looks like actors will be involved also looking at the lighting rig and the whole set up.
God I hope so. We have yet to see any of the main cast in character mode.

"Royal College for Physicians"... Hmm maybe this is where Bane and the mad scientist meet up :think:

TalkOnCorners wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
Yeah, looks like actors will be involved also looking at the lighting rig and the whole set up.
We havent seen any pictures of Nolan either... Man I would love to see one with him behind the camera or just eating a donut on set!

wHysOseRiouS wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
We havent seen any pictures of Nolan either... Man I would love to see one with him behind the camera or just eating a donut on set!
Yeah... I want to see him and The Vest! :clap:

Im not convinced by those pics from St vincent street. I live in Glasgow and I do freelance locations work in Scotland for film and TV. I know that TV dramas Lip Service (Kudos' Lesbian Show) and This september (for German TV) are currently shooting around Glasgow and our national paper said shooting for TDKR starts in Glasgow next month.

I was speaking to one of the security guards of a unit filming in Glasgow last week and he told me they were shooting a German TV show. It is hard to tell though because they would obviously be quite secretive if it were TDKR. Also, if it was, there would be no Nolan or main cast if it is 2nd unit stuff. I may do some investigating into this or try and get a job on it if and when they are...

Keep you posted.

Found this over at SHH about the Inverness Airport shoot:
http://twitter.com/#!/pdmccaffery/statu ... 8798692352

@pdmccaffery
Paul McCaffery

@frasereC4 apparently they applied to shut the A9 to land a plane on it for a stunt. The request was denied though. Shooting in Glasgow too.

TalkOnCorners wrote:Found this over at SHH about the Inverness Airport shoot:

@pdmccaffery
Paul McCaffery

@frasereC4 apparently they applied to shut the A9 to land a plane on it for a stunt. The request was denied though. Shooting in Glasgow too.
Cool, thanks for the update. :thumbup:

TalkOnCorners wrote:Found this over at SHH about the Inverness Airport shoot:

@pdmccaffery
Paul McCaffery

Nice find. I wonder what stunt they wanted to do? Sounds like they might have some sort of action scene taking place there, which would be awesome, because Nolan's really only used airplanes in the context of transportation (unless you count the majority of Inception as 'taking place on an airplane').

Dunkanovic wrote: Also, if it was, there would be no Nolan or main cast if it is 2nd unit stuff.
Unless he's recently changed his working practices, there won't be a 2nd unit as he doesn't use one. He and Wally do the whole thing.

apw
A couple of people of twitter said it was actually a Bollywood movie. And someone over at SHH also went by the Glasgow set and saw lots of Bollywood actors.

They're not in Glasgow just yet.