[SPOILERS] The Fire Rises meaning

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
theweatherman wrote:
Mason01 wrote: But is there any need to be such a jackass about it? It annoys me greatly...
That's not really fair considering how vicious everyone was to Talli back when he was on his own. He has every right to be a jackass about it. And he hasn't even come close to the jackassery his opponents spit at him originally.
No one has the right to be a jackass about it. His assumption is probably true, but he doesn't have to be smug about it.

It's not that I don't like Talli... it's just... yeah.

Mason01 wrote: No one has the right to be a jackass about it. His assumption is probably true, but he doesn't have to be smug about it.

There is no point in making predictions if you can't rub it the face of others when it turns out to be true. You'd do the same thing. Smugness is his right.

theweatherman wrote:
Mason01 wrote: No one has the right to be a jackass about it. His assumption is probably true, but he doesn't have to be smug about it.

There is no point in making predictions if you can't rub it the face of others when it turns out to be true. You'd do the same thing. Smugness is his right.
I wouldn't do the same thing at all.

theweatherman wrote:

I agree and I was one of the people bashing him that she would not be in the film. I eat my crow like a man.

Here is yours Mason,

Lovely.

Mason01 wrote:
theweatherman wrote:
That's not really fair considering how vicious everyone was to Talli back when he was on his own. He has every right to be a jackass about it. And he hasn't even come close to the jackassery his opponents spit at him originally.
No one has the right to be a jackass about it. His assumption is probably true, but he doesn't have to be smug about it.
He has the right to say anything and everything he wants, as can be evidenced by most of his posts anyway (within the obvious confines of rules on NF). Talli is presumptuous about most things, that's just his nature, just ignore and he'll go away.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

theweatherman wrote:
Mason01 wrote: But is there any need to be such a jackass about it? It annoys me greatly...

exactly

forgive me for seeing how saying "talli rises" is a jack ass thing to do...maybe you meant that it makes you feel like a jack ass because it reminds you of the disrespectful things you've said towards me in these debates?

Dudes... come on. Don't you have anything else to do than talk about who's a jackass?

Talli was right many were wrong... what's so god damn hard?..

Now back to the fire rises meaning... does anyone have any other interesting idea on what's the meaning of it besides that has been already said?...

No?

Then shut the hell up... lol

Will the fire rises be used like why so serious was for TDK?