Casting News

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
indiefilmconnor wrote: can anyone fix it? or just the mods?
I think the OP can fix it, or the mods can edit any thread as necessary.
The OP can't do anything, only the Admins and Mods can fix thread titles.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
indiefilmconnor wrote:not to be nit picky but the title of this thread is driving me crazy..its Matthew Modine, not Mondine...
Edit: Hmm, someone already fixed it before I could type this message. That was fast.
Haha, yeah I fixed it after I saw indiefilmconnor's post.

Is anybody curious about who Tom Conti is playing? What has he been in? I know its just a Google search away.... but he kind of reminds of Rupert Thorne in the comics. Since Nixon going to be a villain politician, will Conti be the mob boss behind him???

darkest_knight wrote:Is anybody curious about who Tom Conti is playing? What has he been in? I know its just a Google search away.... but he kind of reminds of Rupert Thorne in the comics. Since Nixon going to be a villain politician, will Conti be the mob boss behind him???
My guess has been that he will be Rupert Thorne. But time will tell.

anonymity wrote:
darkest_knight wrote:Is anybody curious about who Tom Conti is playing? What has he been in? I know its just a Google search away.... but he kind of reminds of Rupert Thorne in the comics. Since Nixon going to be a villain politician, will Conti be the mob boss behind him???
My guess has been that he will be Rupert Thorne. But time will tell.
Just check out the image of Thorne in wiki... tell that doesn't look like Tom Conti! :)

From Matthew Modine's Twitter page (found this on SHH):
BatmanLover14
Hey @MatthewModine you still filming? Or are you all done? Hope you're having fun :)

MatthewModine
@BatmanLover14 four more months of shooting. Mr Nolan is a master filmmaker.
... and this should be a minor character? :wtf:

Lynn wrote:From Matthew Modine's Twitter page (found this on SHH):
BatmanLover14
Hey @MatthewModine you still filming? Or are you all done? Hope you're having fun :)

MatthewModine
@BatmanLover14 four more months of shooting. Mr Nolan is a master filmmaker.
... and this should be a minor character? :wtf:

Nixon? no we were told he was a villain politician

Yeah, but four months of filming is a lot. I didn't think he'd get so much screen time.

Lynn wrote:Yeah, but four months of filming is a lot. I didn't think he'd get so much screen time.
Yeah I'm kind of surprised as well. Four months also means quite a few of the different locations, so I wonder if this might be a case where he takes long breaks and then returns to do a few scenes in a new city.

Either way, Modine is a great actor so I'm glad to hear his role is larger than I expected.

Lynn wrote:Yeah, but four months of filming is a lot. I didn't think he'd get so much screen time.

it doesnt mean that he is involved in shooting every week. Just that he wont be done for another 4 months