Casting News

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Very excited that Matthew Mondine "Private Joker" is in this. That's actually really amusing to me. I'm hoping Conti plays Rupert Thorne.

She (Joey) seems to be staying an awfully long time in London for it to be a small part (if it's just one or two flashback scene/s). I'm starting to think that whatever she's doing in London is not for TDKR.

TalkOnCorners wrote:She (Joey) seems to be staying an awfully long time in London for it to be a small part (if it's just one or two flashback scene/s). I'm starting to think that whatever she's doing in London is not for TDKR.
She's been on break in London it seems taking photos from the 27th of May til the 29th. She spent a chunk of time at her arrival in the U.K. on the 22nd out in the countryside, potentially for the airship hanger filming. No hard info but as time passes it may be figured out she returned to filming after the 29th. Can't guarantee it though yet with any certainty. Croydon stuff going on now. Osterley House stuff for The Dark Knight Rises starts filming on the 15th. Oz (unknown time for China Girl) starts filming next month so I'm going to be patient. :?

My guess is if she's shooting anything TDKR related (regardless if she's young Talia or something like Gordon's daughter), it'll be at the Cardington Hangar.

Where will Oz film? Is it in the UK too?

TalkOnCorners wrote:My guess is if she's shooting anything TDKR related (regardless if she's young Talia or something like Gordon's daughter), it'll be at the Cardington Hangar.

Where will Oz film? Is it in the UK too?
Michigan. I don't remember reading anyplace else, but I haven't spent a lot of time on the topic...

OZ is shooting Michigan.

not to be nit picky but the title of this thread is driving me crazy..its Matthew Modine, not Mondine...

indiefilmconnor wrote:not to be nit picky but the title of this thread is driving me crazy..its Matthew Modine, not Mondine...
Edit: Hmm, someone already fixed it before I could type this message. That was fast.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
indiefilmconnor wrote:not to be nit picky but the title of this thread is driving me crazy..its Matthew Modine, not Mondine...
Edit: Hmm, someone already fixed it before I could type this message. That was fast.
can anyone fix it? or just the mods?

indiefilmconnor wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
can anyone fix it? or just the mods?
I think the OP can fix it, or the mods can edit any thread as necessary.