the Batman theme.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Lynn wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:I'm wishing I were Chris right about now.
Me too. I could be listening to Hans' wonderful music AND I'd know how TDKR is going to end. :lol:
I'd hate that last part :D
tumblr_lkpuvwURp51qe61p7.gif

I've just noticed that: the track called "The Dark Knight" is really the whole movie translated to music. The most interesting part of this is that the track ends with the Joker-theme coming in... it's like the movie, where the Joker won. Brilliant.
Last edited by DHOPW42 on May 17th, 2011, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkception wrote:
Lynn wrote:
Me too. I could be listening to Hans' wonderful music AND I'd know how TDKR is going to end. :lol:
I'd hate that last part :D
tumblr_lkpuvwURp51qe61p7.gif
I guess you've got a point after all. :D
DHOPW42 wrote:I've just noticed that: the track called "The Dark Knight" is really the whole movie translated to music. The most interesting part of this is that the track ends with the Joker-theme coming in... it's like a movie, where the Joker won. Brilliant.
Interesting. Especially because actually it's not so clear who wins at the end of the film. It depends on the way you look at it and what importance you give to the fact that Gordon and Batman need to lie in order to protect the city. So the Joker theme at the end of the track may be there to add ambiguity.

Lynn wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:I've just noticed that: the track called "The Dark Knight" is really the whole movie translated to music. The most interesting part of this is that the track ends with the Joker-theme coming in... it's like the movie, where the Joker won. Brilliant.
Interesting. Especially because actually it's not so clear who wins at the end of the film. It depends on the way you look at it and what importance you give to the fact that Gordon and Batman need to lie in order to protect the city. So the Joker theme at the end of the track may be there to add ambiguity.
Maybe "the Joker won" wasn't the right expression, I'd rather say he defeated Batman :)

My bad. I read your original post that said "It's like a movie" and I thought you meant "It's like an "alternate version" of TDK where the Joker wins". I assumed you thought Batman won at the end of the film. ;)

Lynn wrote:My bad. I read your original post that said "It's like a movie" and I thought you meant "It's like an "alternate version" of TDK where the Joker wins". I assumed you thought Batman won at the end of the film. ;)
It was my bad, I originally wrote "a movie" by accident, but I wanted to write "the movie" :D I've already edited the original post :lol:

Yeah, after submitting my reply I noticed that the quote said "the", and I realized what had happened. :D