[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Wow, filmfanatic. Thanks for risking your job just to give us a verifiable truth. :D

filmfanatic wrote:Not too worried about execution, Chris likes me too much for that!

I wish I could tell you more, but I don't want to spoil things too much.
I can understand if you're not allowed to say anything else. But if you're really worried about us (for example: about me :D) running into spoilers, then it's fine, just PLEASE send me a PM with an answer for my question:
Is Liam Neeson in a flashback-scene that has nothing to do with resurrection or anything supernatural? I'm suspecting that he's in a flashback scene depicting events before his death (or even before the timeline of Batman Begins). Am I guessing right or not? A simple yes or no I'm counting on. Thanks :lol:

filmfanatic wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Wow, that's pretty revealing filmfanatic. Won't you get executed for that? Anyway, now this leaves a lot of room for debate and discussion.
Like, is he in flashbacks with Bane, or Bruce, or even Talia? Or is Nolan going all supernatural and resurrecting Ra's? My brain hurts.
Oh, and Vader... I like it. A LOT.
Not too worried about execution, Chris likes me too much for that!

I wish I could tell you more, but I don't want to spoil things too much.
I want spoilers too! :lol: Thanks for the info!

how do you guys know the guy works on the film? did he have posts in the past about spoilers that have all proven to be true or something?

I think filmfanatic should send PM's to users who want small spoilers. ;)

Mason01 wrote:I think filmfanatic should send PM's to users who want small spoilers. ;)
+10000000000

DHOPW42 wrote:
dafox wrote:Wait why is this being Taken so seriously as if Nolan confirmed it himself? :?
filmfanatic works on the movie in an unrevealed role. True.
Is Christopher Nolan going to have to "do what is necessary" to filmfanatic ?
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:
filmfanatic works on the movie in an unrevealed role. True.
Is Christopher Nolan going to have to "do what is necessary" to filmfanatic ?
"Sometimes you've got to get your hands dirty..."

Mason01 wrote:I think filmfanatic should send PM's to users who want small spoilers. ;)
Heh, sorry! Can't reveal the nature of what was shot. Even in a PM. For multiple reasons.

filmfanatic wrote:
Heh, sorry! Can't reveal the nature of what was shot. Even in a PM. For multiple reasons.
Okay, I just wanted to know that :) That's fine.