[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
http://twitter.com/#!/Di4nn3
@Di4nn3 @BatmanNewsCom - they will be filming opposite our pub from 16.5.11. Come to The White Bear, EC1M 4AN for more info.
And this letter was sent to Batman-news.com:
Just got a letter through the door saying that Magnus Rex is filming between the 16th to the 20th May on St John Street's in Farringdon. The letter informs that there will be gun shots etc!
All you Brits here should drop by to this area and post your pics, videos, and your eye-witness account in this thread. :)

damn...6 days feels like an eternity with this movie lol

that location was used for Gotham PD in the last movies wasnt it? gun shots inside/outside the police station?

Interesting. Sadly I live no where near where they are filming, but I'm hoping for some photos for sure. Gun shots? Sounds good to me.

Awesome! This is going to be the longest 6 days I've suffered through in quite some time. :lol:

As Tesla would put it, "I hope you enjoy the mountain air, this will take some time."

Yeah I'd love if anyone in the London area could get us some confirmation. I didn't receive the letter, one of my readers did. Apparently they've been handed out to businesses around the area. Imagine if this shoot includes Catwoman?
:batface:
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Wishful thinking. lol

Nice, keep us updated.

Excellent! In a Montgomery Burns type voice
{=}

I hope this information is true. I need my batfix soon. Hopefully a couple fans can snap a couple pics for us to see the set, actors, director, cameras, ANYTHING!!!!

Pictures! :modesty: