[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Your guess is as good as anyone's.

Aweeeeeesomeeeeeee....

So... I wish Nolan wouldn't be so cocky sometimes with his movies lol ... then again it's for the best interest...

but damn... out of all the journalists nobody had a chance of sneaking in? damn... security must be tighter than an airplane bathroom... :neutral:

I won't be entirely happy until we get some photos of Nolan, Bale, Hardy and JGL. Hopefully we will.

Mason01 wrote:So are they lowering those lights into the actual interior of the building with the cranes, or setting up exterior lighting for some exterior shots around the side? I'm unsure at the moment.
Hmm, good question. I'm not too sure but my first guess would be the interior.

jcvargas09 wrote:
Mason01 wrote:So are they lowering those lights into the actual interior of the building with the cranes, or setting up exterior lighting for some exterior shots around the side? I'm unsure at the moment.
Yeah. Although I don't see how they can lower those massive lighting rigs into the building, and the positioning of the crane looks awkward. I'm betting on some outdoor shots, maybe.

Mason01 wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:
Yeah. Although I don't see how they can lower those massive lighting rigs into the building, and the positioning of the crane looks awkward. I'm betting on some outdoor shots, maybe.
I don't think they lower them into the building. They could just be creating the illusion of stronger light outside the windows. Not too sure though.

jcvargas09 wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
I don't think they lower them into the building. They could just be creating the illusion of stronger light outside the windows. Not too sure though.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That's a good possibility.

'The Dark Knight Rises’ Cast Sneaking in Through Malmaison Hotel London
This is the back gate to the Farmiloe Building:

Malmaison Hotel London
18-21 Charterhouse Square
London EC1M 6AH, United Kingdom
020 7012 3718

You need to send any photography guys to this location. They are sneaking cast in through the back gate of the Farmiloe Building, which happens to be next to this hotel. To be specific, they are not going in through the hotel but the gate next to it. The hotel is the best landmark in the area.

Nothing will happen at the front of the building. I went there today and saw them sneaking in a car. Plus there’s many more filming vehicles outside this Malmaison Hotel. The back gate entrance is public land. They can’t tell us not to take pictures there.
http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/news/14 ... tel-london

Mason01 wrote:I won't be entirely happy until we get some photos of Nolan, Bale, Hardy and JGL. Hopefully we will.
Yeah, pictures of buildings aren't all that interesting. D:

One of my friends went to a restuarant for her bday yesterday and actually saw anne hathaway and joseph gordon levitt.. So jel.. :D
22 hours ago

joker wrote:we maaaade it!