[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
filmfanatic, maybe you can answer this question:
Was Liam filmed in front of an IMAX camera?

Well that verifies that I really shouldn't click anything with a spoiler tag. I guess I just need to stay out of spoiler threads.

I thought it'd be something smaller than that. Oh well, thanks for the info filmfanatic. Maybe we'll see
a scene closer to present day with Marion and Liam
?

EDIT: Broseph edit that post!

I always thought this might be a possibility, but I wish I didn't read that =\ Oh well. This movie is going to be amazing! I wonder if he'll be included in any trailers, or if his cameo is truly meant to be a surprise?
I now think that Pence is going to be a "rejuvenated Ra's" not a "30 year flashback Ra's"
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Batman-News.com wrote:I always thought this might be a possibility, but I wish I didn't read that =\ Oh well. This movie is going to be amazing! I wonder if he'll be included in any trailers, or if his cameo is truly meant to be a surprise?
I hope my theory is correct, if you wanna take a look under that spoiler tag.
I really don't want the character coming back to life.

filmfanatic, can you tell us approximately how much is being shot in IMAX as opposed to "The Dark Knight"?

It's OK if you can't reveal spoilers. But yeah, were IMAX camera involved?

Neeson back for 'Dark Knight Rises'

Christopher Nolan is bringing his Batman trilogy full circle, as "Batman Begins" star Liam Neeson has joined the cast of Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures' sequel "The Dark Knight Rises."

Warner Bros. had no comment on the casting, but sources tell Variety that Neeson will be reprising the villainous role of Ra's al Ghul and has already filmed a scene on location in London.

Josh Pence ("The Social Network") was previously cast as someone who's believed to be a young Ra's al Ghul, while the blogosphere has also speculated that Marion Cotillard's character, Sarah Essen, could be revealed as a cover for Talia al Ghul, who figured prominently in the comics. Photos have also popped up online of what appear to be greenscreen Lazarus Pits, prompting many to believe that Ra's al Ghul will be resurrected in "Dark Knight Rises."

Since starring in "Batman Begins," Neeson has been burning up the bigscreen. Irish thesp drove the action thriller "Taken" to a worldwide gross of more than $226 million and he also starred in "Clash of the Titans" and Joe Carnahan's "The A-Team." Neeson recently wrapped Carnahan's survival drama "The Grey," Universal's "Battleship" and a Jonathan Liebesman-directed sequel to "Titans."
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111803 ... s|FilmNews
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:Neeson back for 'Dark Knight Rises'

Christopher Nolan is bringing his Batman trilogy full circle, as "Batman Begins" star Liam Neeson has joined the cast of Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures' sequel "The Dark Knight Rises."

Warner Bros. had no comment on the casting, but sources tell Variety that Neeson will be reprising the villainous role of Ra's al Ghul and has already filmed a scene on location in London.

Josh Pence ("The Social Network") was previously cast as someone who's believed to be a young Ra's al Ghul, while the blogosphere has also speculated that Marion Cotillard's character, Sarah Essen, could be revealed as a cover for Talia al Ghul, who figured prominently in the comics. Photos have also popped up online of what appear to be greenscreen Lazarus Pits, prompting many to believe that Ra's al Ghul will be resurrected in "Dark Knight Rises."

Since starring in "Batman Begins," Neeson has been burning up the bigscreen. Irish thesp drove the action thriller "Taken" to a worldwide gross of more than $226 million and he also starred in "Clash of the Titans" and Joe Carnahan's "The A-Team." Neeson recently wrapped Carnahan's survival drama "The Grey," Universal's "Battleship" and a Jonathan Liebesman-directed sequel to "Titans."

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111803 ... s|FilmNews
Sarah Essen? Duh.

HMMMMMMMM WTF!!!! Ra's Al Ghul is dead.. who are you working for!

Sarah Essen?????
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Z. Cobb wrote:HMMMMMMMM WTF!!!! Ra's Al Ghul is dead.. who are you working for!
He did say his methods were supernatural in third person
"When art imitates life"