[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

christophmac wrote:I'll be there...
Remember to take the lens cap off.

http://geeklifebiga85.tumblr.com/post/5 ... -next-week
Dark Knight Rises is filming near my work next week

The Farmiloe Building was used in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight as Gotham City Police Station. I walked passed it this evening, and what did I see? I saw a group of men wearing fluorescent jackets, a garage next door to the building had lighting equipment in it and then I saw one of those hydraulic platforms in the alleyway just next to the building. Something it totally going on, and I can’t wait.

Hopefully I will be able to get some on set pics when, according to the internet, filming takes place on Monday.
And there's this comment posted in BoF facebook page about the the Farmiloe building:
‎2 huge Panamax lorries with cables running into the building, all lighting crew outside on guard, black tinted people carrier with Filming Unit written on it.. I can confirm the shots are ALL internal. I saw the inside of the room that they were FRESHLY painting - it is very close to the street.

I said " will there be any filiming on the weekend" he said no. I said " will there be any late night filming?" he said NO. I also asked when was best time to get pictures. He said if i come at lunchtime next week. I will see several important cast (he hinted repeateldy it was Bale). He said they would have to come out of the building to get lunch and i should come to get pictures

He also said Papparazzi was lilkely as the location had been leaked. He also said as Cover they were telling everyone they were filming a Heinz Baked Bean commercial

i also took a peak inside the room they were painting. Very strong lighting and all i could see was painters and white tiles. There was also a lot of wooden planks and debris. I think they have a lot of work to do before the actors arrive

filming is only on the inside. there is no space outside for any more vehicles - 4 large bays have been allocated to Batman. The codename of the film was not apparent but ill get that. working on it

Oh God, this is getting awesome. Can't wait for snaps of the cast.

pics of Bane!!! lets goooo

Batman-News.com wrote:If Bale is going to be there... I wonder if we'll get our first look at Batman?!
OMFG!!!!

I love our fans, we have no jurisdiction or jobs, it seems haha, outside of loving Batman...

Batman-News.com wrote:If Bale is going to be there... I wonder if we'll get our first look at Batman?!
It might be difficult if it is in fact all interior stuff.

talli wrote:pics of Bane!!! lets goooo
Is there going to be any CGI with Bane? :think: Because honestly the recent pics I've seen of Hardy make me think he has no chance against Batman :?
BUT there is the possiblity of an unconventional slim Bane that is like Batman or Rhas Al Ghul with a ninja fighting style :think:
"When art imitates life"