[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Crazy Eight doesn't think the India set is where Bane climbs a well. Nor does he believe it's the Lazarus Pits. That's fine, but I want to know his opinion. You know, since he doesn't agree with mine. Just curious.

Despero wrote:Crazy Eight doesn't think the India set is where Bane climbs a well. Nor does he believe it's the Lazarus Pits. That's fine, but I want to know his opinion. You know, since he doesn't agree with mine. Just curious.
I just said I don't know where he's climbing out of the well. Unfortunately I don't the script to skim through. The stones are too clean for Wayne Manor (and a million other reasons I've already listed off), and the pit's too narrow for the India shoot... so I don't know and like I said, don't really care.

Maybe the well Bane climbed up was green screen but shot inside the Mehrangarh fort? Maybe there's an actual well inside that place. Who knows........

All I know is that Bane is climbing up a well that is completely different from the one in BB (can't be Bruce). The only issue right now is the rope. Why is it there in the first place, and why isn't Bane using it?

Forum Pro
Law
because ben is strong

Despero wrote:Crazy Eight doesn't think the India set is where Bane climbs a well. Nor does he believe it's the Lazarus Pits. That's fine, but I want to know his opinion. You know, since he doesn't agree with mine. Just curious.
It's a Lazarus Pit. A magical Lazarus Pit.

that's Bane climbing out of the well, and he's wearing the same robes he was wearing underneath his armor in the Carnegie fight sequence.

They gave us what like under 30 seconds of new footage and look what we do. We eat each other.
Say Girl