[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
A few things to consider...

1)
filmfanatic wrote:I just drop small tidbits here and there.

And maybe some disinformation as well.

That's how we roll :innolanwetrust:
2)
Neeson was at the Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark premiere in New York Tuesday night. That means he would have had to shoot his scene in London, jump on a plane to NY to get ready for the show. Definitely possible, just something to think about.
http://www.hitfix.com/galleries/matt-da ... premiere#3
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Monicabbm wrote:Sarah Essen?????
Gary Oldman would never cheat on Barbara
"When art imitates life"

Sarah Essen, Miranda Tate, you say tomato, I say tomato...

Batman-News.com wrote:A few things to consider...

1)
filmfanatic wrote:I just drop small tidbits here and there.

And maybe some disinformation as well.

That's how we roll :innolanwetrust:
2)
Neeson was at the Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark premiere in New York Tuesday night. That means he would have had to shoot his scene in London, jump on a plane to NY to get ready for the show. Definitely possible, just something to think about.
http://www.hitfix.com/galleries/matt-da ... premiere#3
You go backwards in time 5 hours from London to New York.
Edit: Oops, double post. Sorry. :facepalm:

Mason01 wrote:It's OK if you can't reveal spoilers. But yeah, were IMAX camera involved?
I'd prefer my question be answered separately, because to me
if Liam was filmed in IMAX, that probably means it was an action scene, if it was an action scene, it was probably against Batman, and if it was against Batman, it was in present day, and that means Ras Al Ghul has been reborn, which is not something I want to know.
But I'm probably over analyzing this.

Still, my question was more of a base question, I don't want to know the context of this scene you've mentioned.

just because it was filmed in Imax doesn't mean its an action sequence... and it was probably 65mm.

I approve of this bit of news.

Also, have we had any word on whether or not we're getting a new batsuit in this film?

Z. Cobb wrote:just because it was filmed in Imax doesn't mean its an action sequence... and it was probably 65mm.
I doubt they'd film too many dialogue sequences in IMAX due to the size of the cameras and noise they make, but I would lovei t if they could find a way to do it plausibly.

I'm beginning to think this is fake, Filmfanatic seemed too casual about letting it slip.

they'll do what they did in inception.