[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
^ :lol:

:lol:

based on locations used in BBegins and parking bay suspensions we reckon the following dates and locations are TDKR filming
all below dates are suspended for FILMING and are all NOLAN known locations!

ARKHAM ASLYUM EUSTON station Cardington Street dates 19th and 20th July,13th and 14th July, IRONCIALLY this is also called CARDINGTON and is actually what they meant when he said we are going to cardington. I just checked google maps - cardington street is indeed Arkham.

Senate house: - MALET STREET 16th TO 18th JULY

Whitfield Street (there is a building there called THE DOCTORS LABORATORY) and warren street 18th to 20th July - it looks like they are not going back into senate house itself butjust using streets in the area

Percy street 18th July

chitty street 13th july

LINCOLN INNS FIELDS 19th JULY

Fitzroy St 18th to 20th July
:judge:

bascially they are arriving back at Senate on the 16th and then on 19th moving onto Euston to do the Arkham scenes.

sunshine786 wrote:
ARKHAM ASLYUM EUSTON station Cardington Street dates 19th and 20th July,13th and 14th July, IRONCIALLY this is also called CARDINGTON and is actually what they meant when he said we are going to cardington. I just checked google maps - cardington street is indeed Arkham.
This seems interesting....
Planning :think:

they filming GAMBIT there today - a remake. I hear batman us back on the 19th July for 2 days only at lincoln inns fields

An art curator enlists the services of a Texas steer roper to con a wealthy collector into buying a phony Monet painting.
Director: Michael Hoffman
Writers: Ethan Coen (screenplay), Joel Coen (screenplay)
Stars:Cameron Diaz, Alan Rickman and Stanley Tucci

:oldmanface: Hey Sunshine, I was wondering if you had updated your assumptions, since stating them?

Thanks

sunshine786 wrote:based on locations used in BBegins and parking bay suspensions we reckon the following dates and locations are TDKR filming
all below dates are suspended for FILMING and are all NOLAN known locations!

Senate house: - MALET STREET 16th TO 18th JULY

Whitfield Street (there is a building there called THE DOCTORS LABORATORY) and warren street 18th to 20th July - it looks like they are not going back into senate house itself butjust using streets in the area

Percy street 18th July

chitty street 13th july

LINCOLN INNS FIELDS 19th JULY

Fitzroy St 18th to 20th July
:judge:

bascially they are arriving back at Senate on the 16th and then on 19th moving onto Euston to do the Arkham scenes.

these arent assumptions, adn we dont yet until Tuesday next week. GAMBIT has left the area. and was not in my DATES. Interestingly yhe doctors lab is schedul efor shut down at 5pm and the filming bay is booked until 10pm. I can update the post tomorrow as then ill know what film has arrived at cardington street again (note TDKR was there week before last)

Damn! So do you think UK filming, Apart from Cardington Hangars is now completed?
sunshine786 wrote:these arent assumptions, adn we dont yet until Tuesday next week. GAMBIT has left the area. and was not in my DATES. Interestingly yhe doctors lab is schedul efor shut down at 5pm and the filming bay is booked until 10pm. I can update the post tomorrow as then ill know what film has arrived at cardington street again (note TDKR was there week before last)

yeah im pretty sure all UK filming will have finished by end of this week. I dont think they are doing any more london although im keeping a lookout just in case.

no its all over for sure. I just checked. Those dates are all for SHERLOCK HOLMES - the UK TV series. I suggest this thread be closed now