[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I can't be
sure

I definitely felt
something

But I think I just
sat on London

sunshine786 wrote:
Jeebus wrote: Yawn.

What reason would I have to lie? Also, I hope you're aware aware of how big London is.

no london is very small actually paricuallry if your me. and yes you lied. not discussing further with your small mind
are you a giant?

:lol:

Holy crap I've missed a lot the past few days.
Daggett is in that leaked "fan" script along with a heck of a lot of other coincidences.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:Holy crap I've missed a lot the past few days.
Daggett is in that leaked "fan" script along with a heck of a lot of other coincidences.
:roll:
oh god

TheArchitect wrote:
sunshine786 wrote:

no london is very small actually paricuallry if your me. and yes you lied. not discussing further with your small mind
are you a giant?
:lol:

Anyway...
Someone's friend over at SHH was cast as a "waitress in Florence during the 90s" so it supports the report about the Italian extras. Maybe a Selina backstory? Possibly with ties to Falcone? Wasn't she the daughter of Falcone at one her stories? If she's Falcone's daughter then we're definitely seeing lots of Father/Child parallels and legacies: Bruce and Thomas Wayne, Ra's and Talia (or Bane?) and now Falcone and Selina.

Interesting. :think:

Where is this "fan" script?

George wrote:
Interesting. :think:

Where is this "fan" script?

its the old one that leaked back in january with deadshot, the riddler/strange, and black mask....it was horrible