[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
http://twitter.com/#!/breakfastandy

Some details from last night's filming:
People chased from Wollaton Park, the crew deny they're the crew - Lots of Batman stories in 5 mins on BBC Radio Nottingham

From today's show on BBC Radio Nottingham...I'm told there are 300 people on the Batman set each day at Wollaton Hall!

Also, the mystery over pumping water onto the Wollaton Hall roof is solved - it's for a Batman storm scene...

Micheal Caine and Morgan Freeman were on set yesterday afternoon and evening at Wollaton Park too. They're doing a Garden Party scene
And today

http://twitter.com/#!/Nottm_Con/status/ ... 0563846144
Lots of child extras arriving at Nottingham's Wollaton Hall for Batman filming....

well done guys - glad to see my lone trial at Osterley results in hundreds of fans storming nottingham pretending to be crew. anyway i now know the precise location of scotland shoot

given im the only one who went to ostelrey and only one to get 2 pics of bale - i know what im talking about

Hello Dragon_316ca
Chemist
good job on getting my pics from the other facebook community site. well ill be filming in scotland in a few weeks so i will come back after that and you can get the pics etc. Im wondering if its worth me gatecrashing Wollaton at night

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/breakfastandy

Some details from last night's filming:
People chased from Wollaton Park, the crew deny they're the crew - Lots of Batman stories in 5 mins on BBC Radio Nottingham

From today's show on BBC Radio Nottingham...I'm told there are 300 people on the Batman set each day at Wollaton Hall!

Also, the mystery over pumping water onto the Wollaton Hall roof is solved - it's for a Batman storm scene...

Micheal Caine and Morgan Freeman were on set yesterday afternoon and evening at Wollaton Park too. They're doing a Garden Party scene
And today

http://twitter.com/#!/Nottm_Con/status/ ... 0563846144
Lots of child extras arriving at Nottingham's Wollaton Hall for Batman filming....
Interesting... That confirms the purpose of
the school bus that we saw. It must be a charity event for kids? I wonder why John Blake is there? GCPD sponsored charity? Or sh*t's gonna go down at the party???

where did you guys see the school bus - ties in with what i saw in osterlry and SENATE house - all the extras are pretty much women and children

I found out they are really pissed off about all the photos from senate, nottignham, osterlery and farmiloe. we ve all done a great job - no wonder caine got a ticking off- he confirmed for me he was goign to be at osterley when he said we start filming nex week, weeks ago
Last edited by theweatherman on June 29th, 2011, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double posting

I´ve been reading these forums for a long time. I have enough bullshit of this Bilal "sunshine" in the facebook page. Please, mods. Ban this moron before Nolanfans turns into something like the facebook group.
Please
:twothumbsup:

CM_Punk wrote:I´ve been reading these forums for a long time. I have enough bullshit of this Bilal "sunshine" in the facebook page. Please, mods. Ban this moron before Nolanfans turns into something like the facebook group.
Please
great first post. welcome my friend
@sammyjankis88

:shh:

CM_Punk wrote:I´ve been reading these forums for a long time. I have enough bullshit of this Bilal "sunshine" in the facebook page. Please, mods. Ban this moron before Nolanfans turns into something like the facebook group.
Please
:clap:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

The lack of respect or concern for the film makers is both despicable and yet bizarrely admirable at the lengths the fans are going to get shady, wobbly, out of focus footage.

Please
+1