[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vader182 wrote:I've not read any spoilers at all but popped in here just asking if any big ones have come out? Specifically, if any have come out about the general story/Bane's story/Catwoman/Batman, things like that.

-Vader
I think it's something people heavily overreact and misinterpret. Let alone we can't even know if it's true.

Just a rumour, but yeah, it's pretty big if it's true. I'll give you a clue: Batman Begins. That is all.

Vader182 wrote:I've not read any spoilers at all but popped in here just asking if any big ones have come out? Specifically, if any have come out about the general story/Bane's story/Catwoman/Batman, things like that.

-Vader
Yes and No
"When art imitates life"

Liam is in the film. At least, we shot a scene with him.

filmfanatic wrote:
Well there you have it. That's pretty cool.

filmfanatic wrote:
Don't you think that in 7 seven minutes you'll be shot in the head? :lol:

Otherwise, thanks for the info. Still, I don't think that's such a big deal. It could mean anything (to us, who don't work on the movie :D)

Okay, do we like what we're hearing?

-Vader

DHOPW42 wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:
Don't you think that in 7 seven minutes you'll be shot in the head? :lol:

Otherwise, thanks for the info. Still, I don't think that's such a big deal. It could mean anything (to us, who don't work on the movie :D)
More like 4 now ;)

Vader182 wrote:Okay, do we like what we're hearing?

-Vader
Very much so.

Wow, that's pretty revealing filmfanatic. Won't you get executed for that? Anyway, now this leaves a lot of room for debate and discussion.
Like, is he in flashbacks with Bane, or Bruce, or even Talia? Or is Nolan going all supernatural and resurrecting Ra's? My brain hurts.
Oh, and Vader... I like it. A LOT.