[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

I'd be all for it, honestly. Nolan embracing a more "supernatural" element to bring Ra's back to the present would be pretty f*****g awesome.
Or, even if he does appear just in a flashback, I'll be very glad to see Mr Neeson as Ra's again :thumbup:

Nothing supernatural, Liam probably shot one scene.

m4st4 wrote:
Probably training Bane in a flashback. Who knows what's going on anymore though. We've seen stuff that seems to suggest the Lazarus Pit story line too.

TalkOnCorners wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Probably training Bane in a flashback. Who knows what's going on anymore though. We've seen stuff that seems to suggest the Lazarus Pit story line too.
Liam said he wasn't in the movie
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
Maybe he lied? Anyway, seems more like a cameo.

If we can really trust this, then I approve greatly. I'd love a cameo, in flashbacks, maybe training Bane or even scenes linked to a rumoured Talia? I just don't want Nolan to do loads of supernatural, Lazarus Pit shit.

At that point, Liam didn't know that he'd be in TDKR for one small scene. Nolan called and he said why not? Oh, you know what Liam said afterwards? Avi! Took his League gear and went to the airport.

George wrote:
dafox wrote:
Maybe he lied? Anyway, seems more like a cameo.
Liam is not a liar
although
I just reread the article where he said he wasn't in the movie and he said I am not in the movie (this was back in March) and he said he would like to be :P which I am not opposed to at all cause I love Liam and I loved his portrayal of Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins
"When art imitates life"

I've not read any spoilers at all but popped in here just asking if any big ones have come out? Specifically, if any have come out about the general story/Bane's story/Catwoman/Batman, things like that.

-Vader