[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:
he will most likely act like he did when he was in china, or japan, whichever i forget, in batman begins.. when he was talking to ducard in the prison. i don't think he'd act like a smart ass, and if he does, bane might threaten him with force, and bale with beat the shit out of him (for the first fight scene of the movie) and make bane wonder like, "how does this guy bruce wayne know how to fight like that?"... plus, it will be easy to pick up the fighting style because batman was able to acquire a certain way to fight, and gordon, seeing batman in action.. might pick that up and think, "hmmm, batman?"
jcvargas09 wrote:
I would think he'd be forced to use the public persona as to convince the police force he's not Batman. That would make for such an awesome scene. Bruce just taking it from Bane. That's how committed he is to the Batman persona.
Good points... Another possibility I can think of is him to play up the self-unaware persona (kinda like how he was with Gordon when he crashed his Lamborghini) to a borderline idiot persona.
Last edited by TalkOnCorners on May 19th, 2011, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Law_of_4 wrote:
he will most likely act like he did when he was in china, or japan, whichever i forget, in batman begins.. when he was talking to ducard in the prison. i don't think he'd act like a smart ass, and if he does, bane might threaten him with force, and bale with beat the shit out of him (for the first fight scene of the movie) and make bane wonder like, "how does this guy bruce wayne know how to fight like that?"... plus, it will be easy to pick up the fighting style because batman was able to acquire a certain way to fight, and gordon, seeing batman in action.. might pick that up and think, "hmmm, batman?"
That's if they aren't holding him in suspicion of being Batman to begin with. I really like the direction these rumors are taking, I just hope they are actually true.

Law_of_4 wrote:none of this is confirmed though so technically they aren't spoilers
Doesn't matter. Spoiler tags. Spoiler tags every where.

even if they are true..why do you guys even bother with spoilers, seeking them out, posting? It spoils the movie for yourself.. how about we just stick to photos of the crew/actors on set :P

TalkOnCorners wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:
I would think he'd be forced to use the public persona as to convince the police force he's not Batman. That would make for such an awesome scene. Bruce just taking it from Bane. That's how committed he is to the Batman persona.
Good points... Another possibility I can think of is him to play up the self-unaware persona (kinda like how he was with Gordon when he crashed his Lamborghini) to a borderline idiot persona.
Yeah, that's a good possibility also. Now the name Bane is really making sense. A cause of great distress or annoyance. This is gonna be good.

WOW what a scoop! if its true of course
{=}

I think they will reveal that plot in the trailers. It'll definitely get people talking.

Is the spoiler a plot element or a hint at the general plot's course? No details at all please, just curious.

-Vader

I'd actually say it's a little of both. Just don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled. I wish I could unread it. :lol: :(

Boy, this is sounding interesting...

Hope it's true! 8-)