[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Anne Hathaway is there, too? Great!
Where is the Gary Oldman pic from?

I posted this on twitter literally a few minutes ago - Anne Hathaway just walked past me outside the Farmiloe building! :D no one else paid her any attention, there's a giant crowd of football supporters outside the pub opposite so I didn't hang around long. Had a wander round the back, there's 2 more trucks parked in Charterhouse Square and a sections for cars seems to have been set aside for them too. No one else around.

Sara wrote:I posted this on twitter literally a few minutes ago - Anne Hathaway just walked past me outside the Farmiloe building! :D no one else paid her any attention, there's a giant crowd of football supporters outside the pub opposite so I didn't hang around long. Had a wander round the back, there's 2 more trucks parked in Charterhouse Square and a sections for cars seems to have been set aside for them too. No one else around.
Great! :)
Are you going to be there tomorrow, too?

Lynn wrote:Anne Hathaway is there, too? Great!
Where is the Gary Oldman pic from?
It was taken at LAX before he flew to London yesterday.

And great that you saw Anne, Sara! :)

But I must say the infamous English paparazzi are pretty useless so far. How hard can it be to take a picture of Anne, Tom or Joe wandering around London? Especially when they are near the set location that everyone knows about.

Anne is there? We need photos now God dammit!

Sara wrote:I posted this on twitter literally a few minutes ago - Anne Hathaway just walked past me outside the Farmiloe building! :D no one else paid her any attention, there's a giant crowd of football supporters outside the pub opposite so I didn't hang around long. Had a wander round the back, there's 2 more trucks parked in Charterhouse Square and a sections for cars seems to have been set aside for them too. No one else around.
You lucky girl... :D

That does it. I'm taking a few days off. I don't care if I have to pretend I got the rage virus. London, here I come!

What's Anne's hairstyle and color like?

The oldman photo is him at LAX on his way to London

So it looks like everyone is going to be there, mostly. Bale, Hathaway, Hardy and JGL. This is fucking amazing.

What's Anne's hairstyle and color like?
Good question, I suppose regular long dark haired, otherwise you'd say something like: OMG, it was short etc. :D

talli wrote: What's Anne's hairstyle and color like?
Long, straight, dark, pretty much the same as it has been for a few months.
Lynn wrote: Are you going to be there tomorrow, too?
Nope, gotta work during the day, going to head down one evening with a friend who works nearby, but I think the action is all taking place during the day. Ho hum. :/
loop wrote:But I must say the infamous English paparazzi are pretty useless so far. How hard can it be to take a picture of Anne, Tom or Joe wandering around London? Especially when they are near the set location that everyone knows about.
I have wondered this, but I think they might have some agreement with the producers, as there was hardly any paps or pap style photos from the set/surrounding area of Pirates 4 when that was filming in Greenwich just before Christmas.
Wouldn't surprise me either if tomorrow once filming kicks off properly, they lock the area down a bit better than it has been and the paps may come out once that happens.