TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It's the only theory. Good post.

It's been discussed before, and it's what many of us surmised based on exactly the line of thinking you give.

To a degree, I find this likely interpretation a bit deflating. I was sort of hoping that....
Gordon would find out Wayne is Batman, or let him know he figured it out a while ago. I think there's potential for a great emotional conclusion for Bruce to somehow directly acknowledge why Gordon means something to him.

Also - does anyone else find the way that Bane crawls up the well really creepy? He looks like such an animal.

christophmac wrote:Also - does anyone else find the way that Bane crawls up the well really creepy? He looks like such an animal.
Yep its chilling.

nolanmania wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed before or not, but I decided to say what I think.
The first image is a set photo said to take place in Gotham Hospital. The second image shows something not like a face Gordon is talking to. What I'm guessing is that the masked person in the first picture is Bruce escaping after he meets Gordon. This way Gordon won't discover Batman's true identity.
Maybe it's more clear when the HD trailer is out.

1.) I don't think that's Bane crawling up the well. Why does it have to be Bane? I think it's Bruce Wayne.

2.) What's the deal...the title is Dark Knight Rises so I'm led to believe Batman will rise...and now Gordon (Fish Sticks) says an evil is rising (via Bane)....what if Batman changes his mind and joins the League of Shadows to destroy Gotham and Bane along with it....maybe he realizes that is the only way to rebuild Gotham? Crazy and stupid theory but I just wanted to throw it out there for fun.

3.) At the end of the video, I guess that's Batman in a mangled suit, but I'd rather believe it's Catwoman.

christophmac wrote:Also - does anyone else find the way that Bane crawls up the well really creepy? He looks like such an animal.
Completely. It's atmospheric as hell, I bet this film will be like that throughout.

huckleberry101 wrote:3.) At the end of the video, I guess that's Batman in a mangled suit, but I'd rather believe it's Catwoman.
The movement is very odd if it's Bats - jerky, as if surprised and/or injured.

I know a few folks here have seen the trailer in the theater - is it Batman in the closing shot?

I'm almost positive it's Bane crawling up the well Samara style. I just can't decide if it's adult or young Bane.

TalkOnCorners wrote:I'm almost positive it's Bane crawling up the well Samara style. I just can't decide if it's adult or young Bane.
I would bet money it's a younger Bane. He looks too small there to be adult Bane, but it could be the perspective.