TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
stanley wrote:
Love those reactions! :)

You know, this informs us quite a lot.
In addition to my previous comment, its heavily hinted the order will be featured one way or another, Ra's will be featured, and that a huge element of the film's narrative will have to do with Batman no longer being Batman. Those things in and of themselves are extremely helpful hints, I think.
-Vader

Jonas Agersø wrote:
stanley wrote:
Love those reactions! :)
+1 :lol:

theweatherman wrote: Well the two movies feel very different and very much there own films. And really we have no idea how much time took place between the films or what happened in the down time.
Well, not to me. I could still watch BB and right after TDK and they would feel very connected as mentioned before by the Joker's card and Rachel... And I don't think many years went on between BB and TDK, well that's how I feel about it.

Batcat wrote:
theweatherman wrote: Well the two movies feel very different and very much there own films. And really we have no idea how much time took place between the films or what happened in the down time.
Well, not to me. I could still watch BB and right after TDK and they would feel very connected as mentioned before by the Joker's card and Rachel... And I don't think many years went on between BB and TDK, well that's how I feel about it.
Mate, Chris has said basically what theweatherman has many, many times.

-Vader

where is Offical teaser 1080p?

Vader182 wrote:
Batcat wrote: Well, not to me. I could still watch BB and right after TDK and they would feel very connected as mentioned before by the Joker's card and Rachel... And I don't think many years went on between BB and TDK, well that's how I feel about it.

-Vader
It doesn't mean the movies are disconnected. They can be their own and be connected at the same time...

edward norton wrote:where is Offical teaser 1080p?
you'll have to wait till monday edward, by all accounts

Batcat wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
It doesn't mean the movies are disconnected. They can be their own and be connected at the same time...
Obviously, The Dark Knight is a sequel of Batman Begins. Each film is meant to be self-contained, and understanding that point is essential. The ending of Batman Begins isn't meant to make you go "yeah, yeah I can't wait for the next one!" At the time, he (literally) had no plans on doing The Dark Knight until he started thinking about it and got excited. Sure, it's not like he wasn't highly considering it, but even with The Dark Knight Rises, if he hadn't thought of a satisfactory story, he simply wouldn't have done it and left it as a two film franchise, he's spoken about that as well. The ending of the film, is the ending.

I have the luxury of having read virtually every interview with him published online (or watching) as I have an eye condition that prevents me from watching films properly and reading (paper), and this freed up a large amount of free time for me to look into things like that.

-Vader

Vader, I think Nolan always had a plan. Knew from the beginning what he was going to do. He's just teasing people to feed his mysterious aura... :lol: He's like the Joker... posing as a guy with no plans when in fact he has one... 8-)

I'm pretty sure Nolan knows what his next project will be... even though he'll surely say the contrary.