TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Fran wrote:Was Bane wearing a wig?
:roll:

Jeebus wrote: The studio has more of a say in the specific style of the trailer than Nolan by the way.
Surely true that WB voice counts, but I don't buy the idea that Nolan does not have sufficient creative control to influence trailers, even teasers one. I hope next one will change my mind, anyway.

Mason01 wrote:As for Tom's height, I suspect he's standing on a higher platform while walking towards Batman, to make him appear taller. How this will work in other scenes is beyond me.
It happens in films all the time. Tom Cruise looks like fucking Yao Ming on screen.

Yeah, and some stilettos.

cooldued wrote:
:roll:
I'm kidding.

It looks like he shaved his hair off as a sign of rebirth (personal).

"We witness heaven and then you're gone." :clap:
Last edited by Fran on July 13th, 2011, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:"the epic conclusion to the dark knight whatever"

why the f would they add that stupid crap
So people know it's the final film and won't just go on and on and on and on and on and on until WB's drained the franchise to death?
This they want people to this is the end and the last movie in the series brings more hype. It makes since from a marketing point.

TalkOnCorners wrote:I love Bale's voice when he did the "What if he doesn't exist anymore?". Not sure if that's a Bruce or Batman voice though. :lol:

I wonder what happened? Is he quitting?
To tell the truth this is my favorite part of the teaser, Bale's voice is just AMAZING there!! He's so broken. What I love from this teaser so far: This, the crumbling buildings at the end, Bane, the chanting at the end.

What I dislike, the lines as you're saying, the fact that there's not even a glimpse at Catwoman because after the fact that we should wait 1 year to have a poster I was hoping we would at least have 1 shot, even just 1 quick shot at Selina/Catwoman :| ... The last thing I hope won't happen:
Big Time Jump! I usually dislike time jumps but making Batman old it this one??? Like we've missed a large part of his life???? When we all know that so many things might have been happening. Please, no! :(
And finally, thanks Filmfanatic for confirming it! Always there when we're lost :lol:
Last edited by Batcat on July 13th, 2011, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Even though their is barely any footage...they have still given us a lot to speculate haha.

Addicted2Movies wrote:Even though their is barely any footage...they have still given us a lot to speculate haha.
There is plenty of revealing footage. We get to see Bane's mask, him confronting Batman at the end as well as learning that Gordon is wounded in hospital. It's a lot for a teaser actually.

Just the way everything was edited made the trailer less exciting.

What is the music used for the trailer?