TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TDKR teaser will be attached to HP7. If it isn't, I'll be seriously disappointed with the marketing team over at WB. This is going to be one of the highest grossing films of the year, it's literally the best case scenario when it comes to marketing.

I wonder how much footage it would have. I wouldn't be opposed to just another voice over to wet our appetites, like the previous.

Inception's marketing campaign was almost as fantastic as TDK's and that's saying something, so I have extremely high expectations for this.

-Vader

that TDK teaser with the symbol and bruce wayne going "i knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight but this guy crossed the line etc.etc (my memory is a bit shot)" "starting tonight people will die I'm a man of my word ..haha" "some men just want to watch the world burn..." - that came out in July of 07'? I remember when that came out and I was watching it on the internet 300 times a day but, did that actually come out in July attached to a released movie? I'm starting to think you guys are wrong here but I could be wrong. If that did come out in theaters then then we could/should be expecting a little something in july/early august - probably attached to harry potter like some people are saying.

Vee
I kinda hate teasers. They are too short, and you know they kill you, because it will be so hard to think of anything else except that few seconds of something said, and/or something shown ~ and then you gotta hang on to those until the real marketing starts 6 , 7, 8 (whatever) months down the track. (OK, we will have plenty of sneak pics beforehand, I'm sure)

But...I know I'm gonna watch it anyway. But I hate them. They're evil :cry:

Vee wrote:I kinda hate teasers. They are too short, and you know they kill you, because it will be so hard to think of anything else except that few seconds of something said, and/or something shown ~ and then you gotta hang on to those until the real marketing starts 6 , 7, 8 (whatever) months down the track. (OK, we will have plenty of sneak pics beforehand, I'm sure)

But...I know I'm gonna watch it anyway. But I hate them. They're evil :cry:
Haha, yeah! I usually watch them again and again and again hoping to understand what will happen next. Usually I don't :lol:

Cilogy wrote:
hairyraspberry1 wrote:The Inception teaser was perfect; hopefully we get something equally as cool.
The Inception teaser is the perfect example of what teaser trailers should be. They should show a few things and leave you wanting and wondering.
Yeah, it was. I doubt the TDKR teaser will be like that though. Weren't the two other teasers just sound?

I think the BB teaser had footage.

Something like Inception would be awesome. Just footage and music. Maybe a voice over too.

SantomTheWhite wrote:that TDK teaser that came out in July of 07'? I remember when that came out and I was watching it on the internet 300 times a day but, did that actually come out in July attached to a released movie? I'm starting to think you guys are wrong here but I could be wrong. If that did come out in theaters then then we could/should be expecting a little something in july/early august - probably attached to harry potter like some people are saying.
Yeah, the only reason I'm so sure is because I remember going to the movies to watch The Simpson's only to check out the TDK teaser. The Simpson's Movie was fun and all that, but it's no Nolan movie. :lol:

Edit: It may have also been attached to HP5, and that came out on July 11, 2007

Wait, scratch that, there were rumors that it was going to be attached to HP5, but it was with Simpson's instead.

Seems like attaching it to HP7 is a good idea. They released it in July for TDK and Inception, so they probably will for this. When is HP7 released for that matter?

July 15, I think.

I am going to assume with Harry Potter. If it is with HP, I hope the theater that I will be seeing it at will have the trailer with it.