TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's attached to Captain America (July 22) instead of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (July 15). Remember that in 2007 The Dark Knight's teaser was attached to The Simpsons Movie (July 29) instead of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 11).

No, I think that's too early to expect a teaser. I mean, maybe something similar to the TDK teaser, but I wouldn't count on anything more than that.

Edit: Well, The Simpson's was released on July 27, 2007. So I guess it is possible to get the TDKR teaser some time in July.
Last edited by jcvargas09 on May 10th, 2011, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

George wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it's attached to Captain America instead of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. Remember that in 2007 The Dark Knight's teaser was attached to The Simpsons Movie instead of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Can't it be attached to both?

chee wrote:
George wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it's attached to Captain America instead of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. Remember that in 2007 The Dark Knight's teaser was attached to The Simpsons Movie instead of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Can't it be attached to both?

It will be if it premieres with Deathly Hallows Part II, but I'm saying there's always the chance it may not premiere until Captain America.

I think there's a better chance of it being attached to The First Avenger.

Blah. Well, it better be attached to HP7. I'll be stuck in a hellhole for 2 months and I need TDKR at the end. :batface:

chee wrote:Blah. Well, it better be attached to HP7. I'll be stuck in a hellhole for 2 months and I need TDKR at the end. :batface:
I hope it's attached to HP7 too.

The most intriguing thing in this film, besides Bruce Wayne's journey ending, is seeing Chris Nolan's Catwoman. I hope they have her in the teaser. The Inception teaser was perfect; hopefully we get something equally as cool.

hairyraspberry1 wrote:The Inception teaser was perfect; hopefully we get something equally as cool.
The Inception teaser is the perfect example of what teaser trailers should be. They should show a few things and leave you wanting and wondering.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
hairyraspberry1 wrote:The Inception teaser was perfect; hopefully we get something equally as cool.
The Inception teaser is the perfect example of what teaser trailers should be. They should show a few things and leave you wanting and wondering.
agreed/ that was the best teaser ive ever seen.