TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
cooldued wrote:
Beetles wrote:I just read on SHH that it's raining in the last scene of the teaser w/ Bane and Batman-I really can't wait for the HD
Don't know if this detail has already been mentioned here
Did the person see an HD version.
He saw it in the theater (credit to film4life)!
I'm in the middle of doing something right now...Yes, the trailer is MUCH better on the big screen! Not too many things we missed. One thing I did notice however is it's raining in the last shot of Batman and Bane. Bane is walking up some stairs and Batman looks completely worn out.

Also, you can see the outline of the ski mask during the hospital scene as well as a hand on Gordon.
Last edited by TalkOnCorners on July 14th, 2011, 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Who else is seeing HP tonight?

I'll confirm this when I get back.

makes sense because the suit looked wet

cooldued wrote:
Beetles wrote:I just read on SHH that it's raining in the last scene of the teaser w/ Bane and Batman-I really can't wait for the HD
Don't know if this detail has already been mentioned here
Did the person see an HD version.
Apparently he saw it at the theater he works at (on the big screen). They seem to believe him :think:

More:
By another poster:

I have a couple questions:

1) In the shot where you see a closeup of Bane's face, do you see both sides of his face, or is the right side shadowed out like in the bootleg?

2) I suppose this isn't much of a question, but does Bane look awesomely menacing and huge going up those steps?

His response:
1) Yes you can see most of the mask. More than that in the bootleg, however it is only for a split second.

2) Yes Bane looks TERRIFYING! His mannerisms are much that of a beast and less than that of a human.

Apparently the last scene with Bane and Batman is Bane walking up some stairs, which is why he's hobbling.

He said that Batman looks completely worn out too. I wonder if he was fighting some thugs before that or he and Bane were fighting already?

TalkOnCorners wrote:He said that Batman looks completely worn out too. I wonder if he was fighting some thugs before that or he and Bane were fighting already?
Bane was probably in the middle of kicking his ass. 8-)

If you see it in HD tonight look behind Batman too and see if that's a person or just a blur in the last scene.

TalkOnCorners wrote:He said that Batman looks completely worn out too. I wonder if he was fighting some thugs before that or he and Bane were fighting already?
Man, i wonder if bane breaks his back during that fight :JGLface: