TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
CaliKid329 wrote:I think he's just trying to say that the HP series and Batman series right now are shoe in's for $800+ million at the B.O. Not every WB picture is gonna be a shoe in like that.
So what? They have other 3 movies that make the same money probably with a smaller budget. Don't think just in terms of the BO. Think also the money they spent on producing, marketing and so on... Think in percentages. That's how you maintain yourself at the top. By percentages, WB makes more money from their smaller movies than from HP & Nolan. Why? It's simple math. What is better? Having 1 movie/year that makes 1 billion and then 3/4 movies that make 100? Or having 20 movies/year that make you 200 million each?

I still haven't seen the trailer. But did read the description. I'm surprised at negative feedback. I'm trying not to go in unbiased. Knowing me I'll probably love it! I would have loved a teaser of Tom Hardy's hand for 30 seconds.

anonymity wrote:I still haven't seen the trailer. But did read the description. I'm surprised at negative feedback. I'm trying not to go in unbiased. Knowing me I'll probably love it! I would have loved a teaser of Tom Hardy's hand for 30 seconds.
Smart move, i regret seeing the bootleg version. Maybe HD will change my mind, but it still was a bad put together teaser.

cooldued wrote:but it still was a bad put together teaser.
The teaser was absolutely brilliant.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
your opinion....

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Last edited by Bacon on July 14th, 2011, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Teaser was good... most of it was probably shot just for the trailer.

Baconboy wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: The teaser was absolutely brilliant.
:neutral:

How many new guys joined just because of the leaked trailer?!! :shock:

Baconboy wrote:How many new guys joined just because of the leaked trailer?!! :shock:
You.