TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
steveportee wrote:
cooldued wrote:
don't care, it's a forum
I am Agree. Don't kneed to sound smart on internets.
:roll:

Look at Bane taking whip on his face:

This shows that Catwoman will use the whip. ;)

Yeah 2 months isn't a lot of time to for big movies like this. I think The Dark Knight was shooting for around 8 - 9 months I think.

Balefan wrote:Look at Bane taking whip on his face:

Look at Joker playing with his knife:

This shows Joker will do this in the movie. ;)

This photo. It looks like Bane's mask is reflected. Is he in water? Or is the mask that long which seems kind of odd. I'm assuming this is from the trailer.

I'm sure it's really that long.

RIFA wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:all you guys in to GFTO... step back and just think about how much time they have had to film and get something decent and processed.
Uhm almost 2 months...for a teaser they had time... what they need? 1 whole year?
Depends on what they shot in those 2 months. They still have a LONG time to shoot and they have yet to get to the city scenes. Or whatever's happening at the football game.

I'm starting to think that Bane doesn't have venom to make him big and strong. Maybe he's just in really good shape but the fear toxin comes into play and causes him not to have any fear. Then Batman would have to get over his fear of Bane naturally to defeat Bane. I just don't see Venom being used in the movie. IDK just a thought.

The mask seems to have tubes that maybe travel down to the chest area and that's what your seeing. If that's the case the container of Venom or fear toxin isnt on his wrist like the comic but actually on his chest and maybe batman would have to break it so that Bane no longer has an advantage.

^
eh I don't like this 'venom ' / super-juice angle , and I don't think Nolan would include something like that. That just brings up bad memories of Batman and Robbin. The mask could be there for anything . Maybe Bane just likes the look of it. :ugeek: