TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Aranion wrote:A bright green Batsuit?!
It's The Riddler!!!!

My exact words were "please explain" after quoting your picture meaning please explain why you did this... I never said that you're the one making an assumption now...
"A picture of a horse is self explanatory?" -dafox
I said Bane could have him released and then you said I assumed that Bane had that power and that I had no evidence for thinking he couldnhavr done so...
"If it was a Gotham jail then Bane would have him released" -dafox
Well I just gave you the reasons why I thought Bane could have Bruce released
I never said Bane was a beuracrat and could have Bruce exonerated. I meant that he could have him physically released because of his power in Gotham.
"If it was a Gotham jail then Bane would have him released" -dafox

Your words speak for themselves. Pick them more carefully.

Is it possible that this scene is taking place in the batcave and the "green thing" is something that Bruce has down there as a prototype?

Can't we all just get along? No need to hate, we're all here for the same reasons.

MindYourSurroundings wrote:Can't we all just get along? No need to hate, we're all here for the same reasons.

Crazy eight does have a point. I'm still trying to understand it myself.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed already, but

I only saw Hans Zimmer under the music credit at the end of the trailer :( Doesn't seem likely that JNH is involved.

movieman1005 wrote:I'm sorry if this has been discussed already, but

I only saw Hans Zimmer under the music credit at the end of the trailer :( Doesn't seem likely that JNH is involved.
Wasn't this confirmed a few months back?

Crazy Eight wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:I'm sorry if this has been discussed already, but

Wasn't this confirmed a few months back?
I thought there was something (an article or something) where only Zimmer was mentioned for the music, but there wasn't any confirmation on JNH and his involvement (or non-involvement).

Maybe I'm wrong, though. Can't remember for sure.

apw
The official press release only listed Hans Zimmer as the composer.

Aranion wrote:A bright green Batsuit?!
It might be someone wearing a greenscreen/mo-cap suit. They wouldn't have had time to do much (if any) post-production, and whoever it is, they're pretty small and invisible. The hardcore frame-by-frame fans are the only people who are likely to notice.