TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This guy is raping youtube, his should be banned from the internet.

yea
Last edited by cooldude on July 17th, 2011, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cooldued wrote:This guy is raping youtube, his should be banned from the internet.
I find him amusing. I like when really dumb people are really loud and outspoken. It's funny.

cooldued wrote:This guy is raping youtube, his should be banned from the internet.

The guy watches 5 year olds giving movie reviews. I worry about him being a Chester the molester :batface:

Successful troll is successful .I dont get how such pathetic video gets any views at all
I do not see how he is a troll he pretty much had the same reaction as you to the teaser.
That guy just seems angry at the world. I can't imagine how anyone can get that mad about a movie teaser.
Mr. Caine and Alberto.
Last edited by Allstar on July 17th, 2011, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
why is he sweating so much

Law_of_4 wrote:why is he sweating so much
:lol:

He doesn't look very clean, to be honest...

Forum Pro
Law
Mason01 wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:why is he sweating so much
:lol:

He doesn't look very clean, to be honest...
i only got through the first minute, the video wouldn't be so long if he didnt continuously stare into the abyss,thinking of more dumb things to say

My favorite part is 7 minutes in: "George Lucas directed...the first Star Wars movie, which is a masterpiece." The look on his face after he says this is priceless.