TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nicola wrote: the trailer itself reminds me so much of Inception's
Same here. The poster reminds me of Inception's too.

CaliKid329 wrote:
talli wrote:but i just want to know from those who have acute hearing....did Ra's delivery of those lines sound any different from Begins? can someone check to see?

I can hear him say "A legend must (something) a legend."

He never said that in BB did he? I don't remember it.
He says "A legend, Mr Wayne", not "A legend must..." :D And the word "legend" is repeated.

CaliKid329 wrote:
talli wrote:but i just want to know from those who have acute hearing....did Ra's delivery of those lines sound any different from Begins? can someone check to see?

I can hear him say "A legend must (something) a legend."

He never said that in BB did he? I don't remember it.
HE said a "A legend, Mr Wayne." They then repeated the "legend" for the teaser.

DHOPW42 wrote:
It's exactly taken from Begins. I've seen the movie 20 times the least. The only thing that the words "legend" are repeated, which is new, but it's not that complicated to do that :P

i dont mean the words...but how he says them...did he whisper them the same way? or is there more of a fatigued quality to them this time?

talli wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:
It's exactly taken from Begins. I've seen the movie 20 times the least. The only thing that the words "legend" are repeated, which is new, but it's not that complicated to do that :P

i dont mean the words...but how he says them...did he whisper them the same way? or is there more of a fatigued quality to them this time?
Yeah, like I said, it's taken from Begins. He whispers them the same way in the movie, too.

Flying Rodent wrote:
Only difference : the teaser for Inception didn't use footage from the two first Batman movies.

Which is indeed completely logic.

Flutterby wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
Only difference : the teaser for Inception didn't use footage from the two first Batman movies.

Win :D

Flutterby wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:

Indeed. :lol:

I will reserve final judgment on the teaser once I see it in HD.

Flying Rodent wrote:
For God's sake you have to be kidding me. The poster doesn't have any resemblance to Inception apart from the fact that it has buildings. You are telling me that any poster that contains buildings is like Inception :roll: